Role Call!

by new boy 31 Replies latest jw friends

• new boy
    new boy

How many here have been active here on this site in the the last seven days?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I trust you new boy as you have been on this site for donkeys years 17 and have posted some 1424 times if I read it correctly .

However I don`t think many are going to respond to your invitation because of fear and paranoia especially the lurkers and newbies and even old timers like myself.

But I am curious ,what do you hope to achieve with this post ? Is it a test of some kind ? Do you really expect many to respond ?

Just curious ., I know they say "curiosity killed the cat" and I say live dangerously.You only live once .

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

I only come here to irritate Morph, Minimus, and Simon.

And to read Cofty’s posts.

And Blondie’s dismantling of WT mag issues

And Barbara’s news reports.

• zeb
    zeb

and I have the hots for the GND and Amelia...sshh!

• new boy
    new boy

No hidden motive.

"Just yes I've been here." seems simple.

You know checking who the regulars are.

Since no one knows your real names (and I'm not asking for them) how can you have "fear and paranoia" about being found out?

So my saying yes I have been here, how is this helping people find out who you really are....I really don't understand.

• Tameria2001
  • Biahi
    Biahi

I've been on here, love to lurk, though.

• jdash
    jdash

I've been on here, quite actively lurking.

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

*raises hand*

Discovered this site at its infancy and officially registered over 16 years ago. Don't post much, but more of an avid lurker.

Alligator Wisdom

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

nope..wasnt me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit