good news from Vicki Boer

by needs_lots 57 Replies latest jw friends

• shamus
    shamus

A side note here:

We need to start thinking of what to do next with this despicable organization... they caved, but big deal. Not to bring one single solitary thing away from Vicki, but we are going to have to keep up something on this issue.

Again, Vicki, my heart lept when I heard the news! I am so happy for you... pretty much overwhelmed.

We need to make sure that what Vicki went through was not in vain, folks.

• observador
    observador

I am so happy to hear that Vicki!

Way to go!

Observador.

• shamus
    shamus

Bump.

• little witch
    little witch

Congrats Vicki and Family!!!

For once the wtbts does something humane and decent. I am impressed...

I cant believe I just said that, LOL...

I am very happy for you dear!

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

This is wonderful news!!!!!!! I think the borg is afraid of the publicity of making you pay back court costs. I am so happy that this has worked out for you and your family. You should be very proud of yourself.

Leslie

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    For once the wtbts does something humane and decent. I am impressed...

I cant believe I just said that, LOL...

Don't worry... the only reason they were "decent" was because the writing campain that so many people were a part of shed light on just how sick the WTS is. They were "decent" and the end of the barrel of INFORMATION. Information about them is their worst enemy. Information about them that they cannot control scares the sht. Information about them is what will bring them down.

The WTS is an "ism"... a way of thinking. No "ism" can be defeated with guns, or violence... and "ism" can only be defeated with information. That is why cruel and crooked organizations and governments are constantly trying to stifle the free flow of information and especially the internet.

• little witch
    little witch

Well said, Elsewhere.

Long live the internet!!

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Oh, that's a relief.

Congratulations, Vicki, and God bless.

Whatever their motivations, the WT finally decided to just let it go, and Vicki is the benificiary.

I am very very glad, Vicki.

CZAR

• wildfire
    wildfire

THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS VICKI AND SCOTT,,,, I AM SOO VERY HAPPY FOR YOU........ JUST T HINK OF YOUR SELF AS DAVID FIGHTING GOLIATH...... VICKI,,,, YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO SO MANY ABUSED OUT THERE WHO THINK THEY CAN NOT MAKE A DIFFERENCE..... NO AMOUNT OF MONEY COULD MAKE UP FOR WHAT YOU LOST ,,,, I JUST HOPE THE PRESSURE IS ON ,,, TO STICK IT TOOO THE BIG BAD ORG ,, AS WE ALL KNOW AS THE BORG...... TAKE A VACATION TO SOME SUNNY BEACH RESORT AND KNOW YOU ARE A HERO IN MY BOOK....... TAKE CARE ,,,, SHALOM FROM WILDFIRE..

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Congrats to both you and Scott!!!

This is at least a lighter load now. You still have Charlie's bill to worry about and hopefully something can be worked out in that regard.

I really hope this takes away so much of the stress you have been enduring. I'll give you a call early in the week.

All the best! {{{{Vicki, Scott & family}}}}}}

Uzzah

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit