good news from Vicki Boer

by needs_lots 57 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Good news, Vickie.

the jw's finally went down on record as being a controlling organization and lacking in free will

You braved a tough road that others did not have the courage or the fortitude to take. We all owe you a debt of thanks. Don't ever forget what you managed to accomplish.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Congrats Vicki!!!!

The cockroaches always run and hide when you turn on the lights!

Welcome to the Internet.... the worlds biggest spot light!

• Aztec
    Aztec

That is great news Vicki! I'm glad they're not going to seek your financial ruin even if it's only through massive pressure. Can't wait to meet you in a few weeks.

~Aztec

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Real happy for you Vicki! Congratulations!

• Badger
    Badger

(((Vicki))) you took on a billion-dollar corporation with millions of blind, fanatical followers and fought 'em to a stalemate. Way to be, sis...we'll take it.

• Eric
    Eric

Vicki,

You took a very tough stand, and I learned something by just being in your presence.

You are a Rock.

Thank you for being so strong, and I applaud this news.

Looks like I can make it for Nov. 15.

Hope to see you then.

Eric

• shamus
    shamus

OMG!!!

WHAT GREAT NEWS!!!

I am sooo happy for you Vicki and family... OMG!!!!!!

That disgusting organization can suck eggs still, but I am giddy with happiness right now for you! It was an absolutley disgusting decision that they made, and the WTBTS decided to go through with...

WOW! I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!

Shamus.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

That is truly excellent news!!! Word must have got out big time, and JWs were asking questions, and they know that apostates cannot keep their mouth shut!

You've done a brave thing Vicki. Hopefully the bastards in the WTS wake up.

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Jump For JoyCongrats Vickie Flowers & Butterfly Its been a long haul!!

Old Crow

• acsot
    acsot

WAY TO GO!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS! Of course, you deserve much more from that crooked organization, but I am so happy they caved to the pressure!

Congratulations Vicki (remember, if your next trip to Toronto or other points east is by car, you have to stop by here and say hello!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit