International Freedom Fest going strong

by Mulan 114 Replies latest jw friends

• SLOAN
    SLOAN

So great to see everyone!! Can't wait for Ross to get there today!! Wish you were ALL here!!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

drat I gotta win a lotto or something so I can go apostasizing

• Englishman
    Englishman

Saturday 10.33 am.

Temperature nudging 80, weve been in the sea, some of us swimming, some of us in kayaks. It's an incredibly beautiful vista from Steve and Joy's back garden. Some are hot-tubbing already. HL and I have wandered for miles along the beach watching the pelicans and sandpipers. The sand is like white crushed marble, the whole thing is truly picturesque.

We did the halloween bit last night, we even had kitty-litter cake, delicious if you close your eyes whilst you eat it!

More to follow!

Englishman.

• Nikita
    Nikita

Ditto what Lady Lee said!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Glad to hear you all are having a great time.

Althought I couldn't make it, I have been thinking a lot about all of you guys. I will be heading into that beach on Tuesday morning!!!

After you all leave, it is my turn to visit with joy2bfree and just2laws...here's hoping they have some photos of your gala event to show me and Mr. CB.

you all take care...and I will say a prayer for all of you...(just kidding)....lol

Codeblue

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Sorry it didn't work out for me to be there. I've been to Panama City Beach in the past and I love the emerald green waters and the beautiful white sand. And today is a gorgeous day to enjoy both.

So, all of you who are attending, have a wonderful time.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

A few pics from the party last night Note the forbidden crosses and boob teasers for you guys who couldn't make it.

• Valis
    Valis

Hope you guys are having a good time!

Brings a whole new meaning to "Can I get a witness?"

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((((((((Joy)))))))))))) You are quite welcome !!! ENJOY !!! And we want to see pics of folks with that thing on their head !! Hope you all are having a great time. TheStar and I are at Lauralisa's for a weekend party and had a blast with the whole halloween thing last night. Yeehaaa !!!! Off to eat egg circles !! Have fun !! XW

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Here is some photos of the last couple of days:

Englishman discovers the greatness of Texas:

Mulan

Jennie discovers the greatness of the UK

Everybody

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit