Hello everyone 😊

by SuperMarioDiMaggio 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Welcome SuperD to the board. I to was a elder for almost 25 years but I was not a convert. I was a born-in and it took me until I was 56 years before I left. Enjoy your life ahead of you. As time goes on you will realize more how foolish the cult is. Good hearing from you and thank you for the invite. One day I would love to visit your neck of the woods but for now we must stay home in Jamestown NY. Take care. Still Totally ADD

• Giordano
    Giordano

Kosonen you choke on the so called 'truth' re the great flood. Your like a child playing with toys. Here's the Ark....... here's the animals and people and I have to fit them in the Ark.

Let's get serious because there are consequences to some beliefs. The misnamed Jehovah (a made up name by a Catholic Monk in the 13th century).

if he actually did ... as per your belief.....drown everyone on the planet..... because your Jehovah had a total hissy fit because of the wickedness of the worlds population......... what do you make of His drowning every person not on the Ark and every innocent animal not on the Ark?

Of course the Great Flood is total bull shit......... but leaving that bull shit as a possible reality.......... how do you justify what god accomplished with that so called 'Great Flood'.

He rid the earth of wicked people? So how long after the Flood did the wicked world reset itself?

You can pick any era and you'll find wicked people...... so God did not accomplish anything. Yes there was this Nephilim situation but apparently some of them survived according to the Bible.

But lets go to a real issue. Not only did God drown the adults he drown the unborn and the little children. When do you declare a little child or unborn child wicked?

Of course as the story goes God can see the future and knew it was all going to be wicked again and worse. So what kind of mental genesis was God? Apparently a fool on a fool's errand.

Now here's two observations:

The flood changed nothing in world history re wickedness.

God drowned the unborn along with every person....... man, women and child who were not on the Ark. The unborn? Why? Oh yeah they were going to turn out to be wicked.

Have you ever noticed in the old Testament that God hate's children?

Why didn't God send his son down to kill the actual bad people pre flood? Jesus and his army of angels could have destroyed every bad actor on a selective basis. Set an example of God's wrath on sinners.

You answer these questions without mumble jumbo bullshit and your simple beliefs fly out the door........ The answer was and is..... there was no Flood, there is no god, no Satan........heaven or angels........... it's all a Myth of epic proportions designed for fools.

History from that time to this time is recorded and the great flood story doesn't emerge.

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    @Kosonen
    Unfortunately at that time because of Jehovah God's kindness and generosity and liberalism

Jehovahs Kindness ?? What about his genocides all throughout the old testament

In addition God allowed angels to go against His will and come down to earth and live here.

Why. TO create more trouble for humans ?

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

@EverApostate

The fact is that a too easy life does not help sinful people to become better.

We are like children who needs God's discipline in order to start paying attention to God's righteous norms that are best for ourselves.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

Wellcome SuperD. Well come JWDdot com. I was in your area visiting about 1994. Don't want to put last names here. can I PM you?

• asp59
    asp59

Kosonen

Life was hard before the flood

Genesis 3:19

By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit