Gallery of Regrettable food--LMAO!!!

by doodle-v 74 Replies latest social humour

• reboot
    reboot
    what is that little white hairy blob... and why did they let a dog crap on it

joannadandy;ROFLMAO

Doodle v - I nearly swallowed my tongue I laughed so hard

' Would you like to try one.....? '

woman on ministry; 'Certainly not; I will close my eyes and pray for strength to resist your applely temptations from Satan...'

• shamus
    shamus

This is one of the best threads I have ever seen here... this is just too funny!

Who the hell would have thought this up? Too funny!

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

hahahaha! I'll skip breakfast this morning! I guess they should have stopped smoking sooner! I doubt Hannibal Lecter would eat this!

• bebu
    bebu

Shamus, I think that that is a roast--a rib roast, which are pricey. They are what you slice into prime rib steaks. (At least, I think that is what this is. I haven't seen the site yet, so I don't know if they gave titles..)

The photography is horrible!! Dark and dingy-looking eats. And those red porcupine things.. ICK.

The French were right to sniff at our food.. I do think it has improved, tho' (well, I hope).

bebu

• Scully
    Scully

Aztec:

I think you'd better poke that thing with a stick to make sure it's dead.

On the other hand, I believe an entire congregation was put on reproof for misusing blood when someone brought that thing to a pot-luck dinner.

Love, Scully

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

The scary thing about that site, I'm sure my mom has a lot of those recipie books!

• bebu
    bebu

This author is very interesting, and has a lot of other books and sites that are hilarious! That rib steak above had angel food cake in it????

(BTW he also has a very moving 3-page recounting of the days befoer and after his mom died of cancer... I recommend that, too. It's linked from his main page, on http://www.lileks.com. Look for the mom picture...)

bebu

• Badger
    Badger

I swear to God, Allah, Jesus, Jehovah, Buddha, Zeus, David Koresh and L. Ron Hubbard that this happened:

During the last week of the Junior year, the lunch ladies were running out of ingredients for chow. On the last day, they hit rock bottom:

LIME JELLO WITH GREEN PEAS AND DICED ONIONS

Lord God. We paid a Freshman $30 to eat all three of ours (all or nothin', too). He did, and then gave it right back to the porcelan goddess. He said the onions and peas were both cooked and mushy. Ewww...

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Maybe I shouldn't admit this but I have actually made the "porcupine balls" and the "meat crust pie".

didn't cook the rice enough and so the balls were a bit prickly,

and, well, I admit it, the meat crust thingy was just a baaad idea to begin with.

ohhhhhh i dont think you should have admitted that. LOL!!

Doodle-V

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

ohhh my gawd Badger that is soooo nasty. Grosss

i nearly pissed my pants laughing though!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit