Prince proselytizes

by Kenneson 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

The wierd get wierder. How sad. But, he had some good songs.

SS

• Gopher
    Gopher

In honor of the Late Robert Palmer, I think Prince will soon release a single...

"Might as well face it, I'm addicted to dubs"

• onacruse
    onacruse

roflmao @ Gopher !!!

Dang it, man...now I'm gonna be humming that tune all day...curse you! LOLOL

• freedom96
    freedom96

The sad thing is that Prince probably believes he is doing the right thing. He has not been involved long enough to know what really goes on within the organization.

Good chance Prince was going door to door with sincerity, which is a lot more than most do.

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

when he realizes that what he is,is controlled he will join the waco jaco and together they can hang in wonder land.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Rochelle said she could not help but think, the Vikings had possession of the ball about two seconds ago.

and how often have the Vikings had a season like this one. To quote American Express, moments like these are "priceless".

on a serious note, his latest release he even talks about preaching. The album is totally different from anything he has ever released before.

• Jimmer
    Jimmer

Geez Gopher. LOL! Didn't we enjoy the original lyrics during a recent karoke party...hmmm...?

It will be going through my head all day.

I wonder how Prince signs his publisher card?

Is his brief case purple?

Does he do mike duty?

• teejay
    teejay

Isn't that what Jehovah's Witnesses do?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

<ding dong>

Householder opens door and looks surprised to see no one there; he looks from side to side

Prince: I'm down here!

Householder looks down

Householder: How can I help you sonny?

Prince: I'm not Sonny, he was that blind dude who sang with Cher and skied into a tree - doncha get Rolling Stone?

I am the publisher formerly known as Prince; you can call me TPFKAP, or Roger. I am here to rap 2U 2day about this thing called life. Electric word life, it means 4ever and that's a mighty long time, but I'm here 2 tell U there's somethin' else - the afterworld A world of never ending happiness here in Paradise on this Earth. If U don't like the world U're living in, take a look around U, at least U got a hope in the Bible for it was foretold; in France a skinny man dies of a big disease with a little name, by chance his girlfriend came across a needle and soon she did the same, at home there's fourteen year-old boys and their idea of fun, is being in a gang called the disciples high on crack toting a machine gun; all of this is predicted in Sign 'O' The Time, track one, verse one, as well as in Matthew somewhere.

Householder: Hey, didn't you go around with 'slave' written on your cheek for a while?

Prince: That was a comment about my contractual slavery to Warner Brothers, but I am not here to talk about that but about the Signs 'O' The Times.

Householder: 'Cause I was thinking...

Prince: Uhhu?

Householder: You could tattoo SUCKER straight across your forehead right now as a comment on you slavery to a bunch of mind-sucking morons... you ever heard yourself called 'The artist formerly known as talented?' You dried up around 1989!

Prince bites housholder in kneecap and runs away, escaping detection by pretending to be a garden gnome...

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

what a poorly written article

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit