Panda

Law and Order (and all its satellites)

Stargate SG-1

Discovery (science channel) everything on there

Queer eye for the straight guy

ER

Sex in the city

OZ (is that really fini?)

New favorite ---- Carnivale. Really great psychology happening on that show.

• talesin
    talesin

T.

Reed Diamond played a character on the last two seasons of 'Homicide', kinda a young cop - he was the one who tried to suicide. The flick I worked on was a Fox movie of the week (something about Xmas in Boston, not sure), nuthin special, as an extra. I've done a bit of film work, once as a 'stand-in' on Delores Clairborne, which was pretty cool, but there's lotsa that going on here over the last 10 years, so no big deal.

(I won't kid ya though, the movie money is pretty easy, thank the goddess for 'Hollywood North").

• talesin
    talesin

How could I forget Sex and the City? What a hoot!!!

t

• heathen
    heathen

I usually watch sports . Go Dallas stars and cowboys . I'm also watching the world series . Go yankees .

There are other shows I like besides that --- The king of queens , stargate sg1, reno 911 , the osbournes ,x-files , the dead zone , the simpsons .

• morty
    morty

hockey.hockey.hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey,hockey

oh did I mention HOCKEY.............................

also enjoy real shows like.........Big Brother,Extreme Makeover,The Joe Shome Show,dateline,20/20,ET,The Simpsons

mortons68

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Dead Like Me (totally addicted)

Law and Order (all three)

CSI (both)

ER

Nip/Tuck

Even Stevens

Dinner for Five

Share this

Google+