What are your favorite TV shows?

by gaiagirl 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

Mine, in no particular order, are Coupling, Seinfeld, Sex and the City, Ed, Friends, Saturday Night Live, Frasier, and various episodes of Nova.

Gaiagirl

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Um, Family Guy of course!

• blondie
    blondie

I watch L&O (all versions), CSI (both), JAG, Alias, Andromeda, Mutant X, Extreme Makeover, Mystery (PBS), Hack, District, Without a Trace, ER, West Wing, Everwood, Monk, Dead Zone, Stargate.

New ones:

Cold Case

Joan of Arcadia

Karen Sisco

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I like watching hockey and the Simpsons. I don't watch anything else with any regularity. I'd rather be online.

Walter

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

SD Gundam

Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball Z

Fl Cl

Yes, I'm an anime nut.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Just waiting for an evicted jwzoner to say ......... Star Trek!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

In order of faves...

Queer as Folk

The Wire

CSI (Miami/Las Vegas)

Forensic Files (Discovery)

Real Sex (HBO)

Law and Order SVU

oh....and I almost forgot....

FAMILY GUY!!!!!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Threat Matrix.

Law & Order.

Absolutely Fabulous (Julia Sawalha, )

Stargate SG-1.

Lots of the shows on The History Channel.

Cops.

The Man Show.

Mystery Science Theatre 3000.

hmmm, that's all I can think of.

Mike.

• micheal
    micheal
    Um, Family Guy of course!

I agree Doc. Funny as hell!! By the way, is Family guy just in syndication now or are there new episodes? Because just when I thought I've seen them all, one I havn't seen pops up.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

As for one of my faves...Law and Order SVU....I'm in love with MUNCH! Yeah, I know, go figure, but he's soooooooo smart. He knows everything. He's fashion concious. I love his political views.

Something about him just rings my bell. I was so glad it wasn't him that got killed (well, no one really did, that's beside the point). If they take him off, I'll quit watching.

And oh, yeah...Stewie....love his wry sense of humor. His violent streak. His accent. And mastery of adult language at such a tender age. "Who the hell do you think you are?"-(While spitting brocolli at his mother) In EMan's accent!

wadda man....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit