• Gadget
    Gadget

((((Tink))))

• Panda
    Panda

Tink, This is an old song from your great grandparents day:

Set me free why don't ya babe, get out my life why don't ya now

You really don't want me, ya just keep me hangin' on......ooooooooooo

You don't really need me ya just keep me hangin on .....

Why don't ya get outta my life and let me live alone

Why don't ya be a man about it? Why keep me hangin' on.... dooodotadooodooodotadoooo

Whoa oh ohhhhh

Set me free why don't ya babe, get out my life why don't ya now

You don't really want me you just keep me hangin' on.....

Both the original by the Supremes and later by the Vanilla Fudge.. Yeah that's what I'm talkin' bout.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

you all are so wonderful. thank you so much. am feeling remarkably better now.

• marsal
    marsal

(((Tink)))

• crownboy
    crownboy

(((tink)))

Sorry to hear about that.

It's good that you are already feeling better, and hopefully you can continue to cope.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Good to hear you are feeling better.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

*hugs Tink* Things will get better....just think of all the cRaZy times you can have now being a single girl!! The wicked girls club is in effect YO! Hehehe.

• logansrun
    logansrun

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tink))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're a sweet girl and you have your act together. You, my friend, are going to be all right.

Bradley

• riz
    riz

(((((((tink))))))))

i'm sorry you're sad. but look on the bright side- being single had its advantages. the years i lived on my own before i got married were some of the rockinest (is that a word?) times of my life. whoooooooo- good times.

give yourself time to heal, then enjoy your newfound freedom. at least now you know some of the things that you won't be looking for in a guy.

• dmouse
    dmouse

((((((((tinks))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit