tink's first major break-up

by tinkerbell82 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

lol brummie, no way in hell will there be reconcilliation with him. he and i are best apart. thanks for the hug, and thanks xandra and hamas....lol hamas now i REALLY need a chauffeur!! :P

six - thank you, for everything. will talk soon, ok?

• blaid
    blaid

(((((tink)))))

get feeling better alright? and for gods sake woman, go to sleep!! LoL! Im just kidding, its good that you finally did it. Hope you enjoy the freedom!

• Hamas
    Hamas

Hamas , getting his back seat ready..... blankets, a few candles, Swing CD's

'Dog on heat mode' dispatched.

• heathen
    heathen

I don't know what your situation was but I do know life is too short to be miserable . I hope you find happiness in whatever you decide to do .

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I've obviously missed something around here. I have no clue what caused the whole breakup, but it sounds like you're better off (whatever the reason).

Nosferatu's steps to getting over someone:

1) Take a good week to mope & cry. Convince yourself that it's over.
    2) Go on the rebound. Date someone for a week.
    3) Make a personal change. Dye your hair, get some new clothes, new piercing, etc.
    4) Become social again. Go out and meet new people, male & female
    5) Start dating again.

• jelly
    jelly

Hope you feel better soon.

Make sure your next significant other will teach you how to drive.

Terry

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

((((( Tink)))))) Sometimes even if it is for the best it is still difficult. You are a beautiful woman, take time before you get yourself into a new relationship. Get to know Tink!!!! Enjoy being alone..then when you are ready you will find what you are really looking for. Good luck I am thinking of you.

Leslie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

For Tink:

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Stay strong Brooke, it gets better.

Don't forget those advanced lesbian studies this weekend. I expect you to be on time.

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

(((((((((Tink)))))))))))))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit