New York's Child Victims Act - What Will This Mean For WTBTS?

by AnonVet 27 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• blondie
    blondie

stan,

?

dont like your new pic Blondie x

• blondie
    blondie

I just tell jws that come to me like Henny Penny telling me the sky is falling this:

Matthew 24:44 New International Version (NIV)

44 So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

(Acts 1:7) β€œIt does not belong to you or the WTBTS to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction. (RRRNWT)

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I live in NY now does that mean I can go after the wt. for what happen to me when I was 7 years old by the P.O. in IL in 1961? Just asking. Still Totally ADD

• blondie
    blondie

Child sexual abuse laws are valid in the state the law was passed. There is no federal law that I know of. Laws vary from state to state regarding reporting, statute of limitations, and punishment. I would check with the state of Illinois and see what they laws are. (not a lawyer, so my statement is open for correction)

• LV101
    LV101

Still Totally - did you contact Barbara Anderson - she'll know.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I hope it bites them in the Arse ,and they squeal till every bloody cent is drained from them .

Well I can dream can`t I ?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The new pic is great in my opinion.

DD 😎

• zeb
    zeb

New York eh? so the crows are about to roost.

Well done New York (who ever) for doing this.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

This is great, I hope it hits them where it hurts, their damn pockets. Let the additional lawsuits begin.

IC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit