Tiger Woods

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What do you think of him? I know he’s a great golfer. We know he just got into a major car accident (again).

I respect his golfing abilities but personally I’ve never cared for him and I think the press glorifies him sooo much.

What do you think of him??

• princecharmant
    princecharmant

And who are you, Minimus? Does anyone care?

• Queequeg
    Queequeg

Lol

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

An over glorified sport celebrity.

What can you say about a guy who was married and used his celebrity status to have sex partners all over the place ?

He eventually got caught causing a divorce.

Super rich sport celebrities have the preconception that they are special (godlike) and should be treated as such, humble humility in most cases seems to be separate with these people .

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    An over glorified sport celebrity.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

My husband says the steroids Woods used got him into trouble with the scandalous sex activities. But who knows what the deal is now, causing reckless driving. Maybe he's drinking heavily for whatever reason.

• minimus
    minimus

Princess always has an issue. Maybe jealousy ? I dunno. But Princess has an ax to grind. She’s so charming.

• pontoon
    pontoon
    I know I would not loan him my car. He can also be about the worst sore loser you ever saw. Great at golfing a ball so the world makes him a mega millionaire. The world puts high value on skills that dont count for anything except entertainment, sports, acting.
  • LV101
    LV101

I agree with minimus and Rocketman and he's just another glorified sport celebrity. Just what the world needs!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Greatest golfer of all-time. He was totally "handled" by his father though, and once his father died he was without direction and went totally off the rails. He's kinda slimeball in real life, honestly.

Fun Fact: My wife once worked for a company that made outwear for all the PGA Golfers. Like at tournaments. They made all of he rain jackets to measurements. Tiger Woods has the smallest wrists of any golfer, and it was speculated that that is one of the reasons his swing was so unique and smooth. He's done a lot over the years after his accidents to improve his upper body strength, to as to put more power behind his swing and build up to compensate for his back. Now, he f**ked up his right leg. Much like Jordan, he's so competitive that he may not allow himself to be "done" and retired just yet. He has a year of recovery until we see him back in competitive form.

I know it's stereotype, but the "Asian" in him doesn't allow him to drive like a sane human being. He drives like a fuggin' nut. He's had so many speeding tickets, I can't believe he has a license. His "celebrity privilege" has taken him far. I honestly couldn't give 2 shits what he does. He's not my cup-o-tea. Like I said, great abilities, shitty human being. Just ask his ex-wife. She'll tell ya!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit