Need help **Nathan Natas/Blondie**????

by Cassiline 14 Replies latest social entertainment

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

A while back Kent from the Watchtower Observer posted a letter to the society from a congreation in FL. The letter asked if the cong had to report the fact they had a known murderer in their midst. The murders had not be reported from what I gathered and they were asking if they as elders had to report this man who murdered 2 people to the police, since he was an repentant publisher in their hall.

If anyone has a link they can provide I would apperciate it. Also it seems that most of the links on Kents site have gone bad so if the thread has a copy of the letter in it this would be great. I have searched and can't find it, perhaps I looked over it in my haste but still can not find it.

Thanking you in advance for you help.

Cassi

• Gadget
    Gadget

Hi Cassiline. I've never heard of the situation you've mentioned in Florida, but I'll send Kent a pm on his forum with a link to this thread so he should be able to sort it out for you.

Paul

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Thanks Gadget!

bttt

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Thank you all for your PM's and emails. Below please find a story Mike Pence wrote about Murder at your Doorstep. Unfortunatly the link there is bad as well to the letter.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/24913/1.ashx

If anyone has a copy of this letter to the elders I would greatly apperciate your help. Still can't find Kents post on the same subject but hopefully the info you all sent will help.

Thanks again everyone.

Cassi

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Edited to add Nathan Natas's name and Blondies as they usually have an abundance of information.

If you happen to have this letter or know a good link to it could you post it here Nathan or Blondie?

Thanking you for your help in advance.

Cassi

• sf
    sf

Is this what you're searching for?:

If this isn't showing up, it is because Simon blocked that site long ago. I could be wrong.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

sKally

I can't see what you imbeded, bummer! If it's the letter spoken of in the article that is what I am looking for.

Thank you, I should have thought about the amount of info you have as well with all your research.

Perhaps if you can try to re-imbed it, or post a link?

Thanks again!!

Casi

• sf
    sf

Cass,

All the letters are still up. I just can't paste them here due to Kents site being blocked here.

There are all filed away on my computer too.

sKally

• sf
    sf

Like I stated (and I could be wrong), that url to Kent's site is blocked from here.

Go directly to Kents site and look there for 'murder letters'. The page contains many items and leads you to the letters.

I simply used google myself and typed in 'watchtower observer murder letters'. It came right up. Plus, I saved them all!

[ let me try to paste url one more time: http://watchtower.observer.org/apps/pbcs.dll/oversikt?Kategori=JWANDSOCIETY2

Happy trails.

sKally

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    There are all filed away on my computer too.

I had all this info as well until this past February when we got a new computer. All my info collected over the years is on the old computer which is still packed away. I truly hope that noting happens to it since the move.

Take Care sKally, I will search Kents site more. I am not sure if its my computers settings which is not allowing me to read some of his clicks or it was just this AM when I started searching for the info.

Thanks again lady!

Cassi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit