Physically in mentally agnostic ie sitting on the fence

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cofty
    cofty

It is very easy to prove the fact of evolution through numerous fields of science including paleontology and genetics without getting overly complex.

You have read zero books on the topic so how do you think you qualify to reach any conclusion?

Seriously would you like to talk about it on a new thread? I am very happy to help you explore something that all JWs are woefully ignorant of.

• cofty
    cofty
    but it no the fossil record shows no evolutionary changes at all .. ancient fossils are no change from same creatures today

That is literally like claiming there is no evidence the earth revolves around the sun.

By the way we have an embarrassment of riches in the fossil record demonstrating evolution including humans.

Even if we had no fossils the most compelling evidence is in the DNA on every one of your trillions of cells.

It's very exciting.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Yes please would like to discuss in a new thread

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

We know how JW theology discredits fossils and archaeology.

They use the theology of the ''great flood'' which they claim throws out the radio - carbon dating process.

Not supported by scripture. It's theology.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

I don’t think JWs do throw out fossils

I certainly do not

but some people get mixed up with bones and fossils

fossils are not bones they are imprints in rocks

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Cofty, as I recall you at one time uploaded about 30 files on various topics regarding evolution. If exB is really interested in expanding his reading/knowledge on the subject, I think those would be a great place to start.

• cofty
    cofty

Good idea thanks DOC

• Doofgrandaddy
    Doofgrandaddy

This person isn't "sitting on the fence."

They are hiding under a bridge :)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Welcome back Lube and Indoubting. How long until we get the conspiracy stuff?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

If that's who this is... I'm wondering how someone can be so insistent on rock solid evidence in one thread, yet quick to accept whatever some internet quack has to say about vaccines/moon landings in other threads. A bit of a lack of consistency.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit