JWs and Covid Benefits

by minimus 13 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

What a wonderful time to be a Jehovah’s Witness! For the most part you don’t have to go and preach you don’t have to go to meetings and you can stay home and watch what happens on your iPad. These are the glory days!!!

• Dagney
    Dagney

It really is.

• minimus
    minimus

You don’t have to do anything. Shepherding call...can’t do it. I might catch corona. Elders meetings, no way!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Exactly. It's brilliant. The WT doesn't lose its numbers and the peeps have the easest time ever!

I wouldn't doubt FT numbers go up, increase of pioneers! Who would ever know!!

• minimus
    minimus

I might go back just so I don’t have to go back

• Still-out
    Still-out

It is a great time to get reactivated. Just meet with the elders over the phone/zoom and get your login for the meetings!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I guess maybe now it really is the "Best Life Ever!"

Just for giggles, maybe it would be fun to contact somebody and say "Hey howareya! I heard you don't have to go from door to door anymore to get your time in and can attend meetings in your own home. Count me in!" and see what they say.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Nagging to do zoom text every day, complete with an added video. Dress for sitting in your own home.

CO seems to think we all sit home afraid living on our extra $600 unemployment.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol dress up at home for the meeting. They really have no clue.

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

I think the majority of JDubs are going to find it VERY hard to want to go door to door once things get back to normal. The hardcore ones will be balling their eyes out and so grateful to be back out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit