New Word Coined In April 2016 WT!

by Naoscillator 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I have done exactly as they have stated removed Canaanite thinking from my life. I know longer support human sacrifice and no longer worship the Canaanite God El as my supreme God.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Uh oh, promoting materialism? So I take it the WT will be donating their billions to the poor then.

To avoid being hypocrite-like.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Nearly as bad as being parasiticlike!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I think back to about that Watchtower in 2011, how they came up with that derogatory term ''mentally diseased''.

Buzz words and stereotyping, to say the least.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well if the WTS can make up its own words, in fairness I'd like to make up my own as well.

In review of this statement I've created the words Stupidlike and Hypocriticallike

Since the WTS is now influencing children to give up their candy to give to the WTS instead.

And since the WTS is about to put a billion dollars in their pocket for the main real estate holdings it has in Brooklyn New York, this further comes to attention. $$$$$$$

Will the WTS offer up some that money to charities to help the poor and sick like other Christian based faiths ?

Nope not a cent.

Secondly the WTS heads are now building elaborately new facilities for themselves in New York and England, which strikes again of obvious hypocrisy.

The other point worth mentioning is that there was materialistic greed in the ancient Israelite civilization. .

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Isn't there a kingdumb malady about a Canaanitelike thot.....or was that a Shulamitelike maiden.

Anywho, maybe I'm getting my ites mixed up.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    Why not just use "Canaanite thinking"?
  • stillin
    stillin
    You wouldn't want to go through the process of Canaanitification. That be bad.
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

w07 5/15 p. 9:

Jehovah detests literal human sacrifice, one of the wicked practices of the Canaanites.

• sir82
    sir82
    How happifying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit