Start your own Prince rumour!

by purrpurr 26 Replies latest social humour

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming
    Prince was so distraught that the new "silver sword" Bible didn't have a purple cover that the WT was removed from his will.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    That the outline for the funeral talk was updated in time for Prince's funeral.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

Prince was a regular publisher.

He counted his hours based on the play time of his songs that used backwards masking to witness.

• myelaine
    myelaine

...le sigh...

at first this thread bothered me A LOT but 2 glasses of wine and an hour later I can work with it. thanks!!

:)Rumour has it, once upon a "time"...

Prince had a "thing" with an angel of the creator God, YHWH...there is the whole "time"..."eternity" thing and Jesus died in time...we all enter eternity at the exact same time because Jesus is in eternity.
    So, (looking back) I was in eternity because everyone enters at the same time...though we are all subject to our birth date as to when we enter time (are you still with me?) anyhoo...when my beloved Prince was in time I was still in eternity cuz I wasn't born yet, heheh...I was a well known (yet little understood ) angel saved into eternity.
    So, time goes on and Prince is writing songs and remembering stuff and things are getting clearer, as they have a habit of doing if you're paying attention. He writes popular songs and this all happens after I'm born in time and when I hear these songs I'm all like ? "This totally resonates with me right now in *my* stream of time (though, I'm sure it resonates with a whole whack of people who see themselves as "angels"...let's be honest, someone writes a song about "angels" and they come crawling out of the woodwork 0_o [not hating because we all DO have our moments ]

...all things work together for those who love Him (God) and so, yeah "things" ARE working together!
    Therefore...long story short: Prince did pay attention and was cognizant of the will of God in his life. He wasn't just being "creative" when he sang about "an angel coming down unto me"..."thieves in the temple" really, time and space converged upon a moment...this moment.
    Rumour has it there isn't an angel around every corner but, hey...they exist and they're here to facilitate movement toward doing the will of God. Would you harken to the will of God or not?
    Would YOU pay attention and make this moment count?
    As always...questions...will ask them? or are YOU the cage to his dove?
    love michael
    xoxo

• pronomono
    pronomono
    Jehovah must be preparing a helluva victory song!
  • betterdaze
    betterdaze

His real name was "Prance.”

His producers changed it in case audiences thought he was gay.

• talesin
    talesin

myelaine - for once, we agree. It took a couple of shots for me to look at this thread. Makes me sad, to see people having fun off of the death of a misguided soul.

But, I have to ask, wassup with this? Did the couple glasses of wine cause a slip-up? Are you really, Michael and not Michelle? Or perhaps both, understood. x

That being said, hope you are doing well.

love michael
    xoxo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit