Kh's will be gone in 5 years! Here's how it will work

by nowwhat? 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Oh ,the video is "jw's don't realize what's going on" or to that effect

• LV101
    LV101

Awesome - I'll watch later today - can't wait! Do the clergy class in the bunkers know what's happenin'? Are they asleep, too?

• LV101
    LV101

nowwhat - is this a recent video - I think I know which one so I'll try.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

My pimi brother said that an elder told him that the direction the org. Will be taking will be meeting in small groups, as we go into the great tribulation.

( what's going on now is an excellent trial balloon to see if the jdubs will enthusiastically accept streaming and zoom meetings. This will probably speed up their timetable to sell off kingdom halls!) -my opinion

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

So I told my brother you do realize that all the govt. Has to do is raid headquarters and get the jw database and pull the plug on jw broadcasting. He said Jehovah won't let that happen! You can't make this stuff up folks. Face palm!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    nowwhat? - "...what's going on now is an excellent trial balloon to see if the jdubs will enthusiastically accept streaming and zoom meetings. This will probably speed up their timetable to sell off kingdom halls!... my opinion"

Hard to argue with.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Problem with selling off all the KHs and going solely online is that it makes it way easier for faders, fakers, and fence-sitters to GTFO...

...but since (I suspect) that, deep down, the Org wants that...

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

If the behavior of the JWs in my area is any indication, there's no way they will move to solely online meetings. They seem literally lost until the conference stuff started and even now they are really stressed out about attending their meetings online and not happy. And, there are areas near me where the internet isn't very good which makes it difficult for some to attend. Put that together with the older demographic that isn't very tech savvy and you will have a disaster. I used to think they would try to go digital but now that I'm watching it unfold, there's simply no way they can do it. Even they aren't that stupid.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

What I see is the poor state of individual jw's. Family in law are now in bunker mode and whatsapp messages about UN, religion, all that fits in their bubble. They will very, very disapointed later in time. Jw.org has to take care, in time they will lose a lot of members.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit