Wow i do not reconize this religion anymore...

by _Morpheus 71 Replies latest jw experiences

• zeb
    zeb

A number of folks here have mentioned the latest wt 'fad' of using tele movies, video clips etc.

Has anyone ran a check on them to see if there are subliminal messages in audio or picture. Just my suspicious mind at work.

• careful
    careful

Thanks for sharing this. It's good to keep abreast of how far the madness has gone, how cheap they have become.

• lancelink
    lancelink

These stories are just mind blowing .

I hope that there will be more like this .

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@zeb Yeah, there's a few who have picked up on some MK Ultra mind control in the children's cartoons where a monarch butterfly is subtly included in nearly every clip. The monarch butterfly is a choice symbol since that species never meets its own mother and survives under the most harsh and inauspicious circumstances. There are suspicions that the use of butterfly imagery in the Caleb and Sophia videos is to subconsciously remove any love/natural affection between parent and child, making the ogranization the child's sole refuge. You'll also find a monarch butterfly smack bang in the middle of the latest convention program's artwork. Based on the trauma techniques employed by MK Ultra and the subsequent breakdowns of famous celebrities who have often posed with the butterfly imagery (Britney Spears, Amanda Bynes, Karen Mulder, Miley Cyrus, etc), we can expect a new generation of very disturbed Witnesses. Count on it.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

The drama itself was so stupid and insulting i cant even begin to explain.

Some things have remained the same

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

It is totaly changed.

Congregation meetings also.

I attend 2 or 3 times a year. Last time I tried to find the song in the songbook, could not find it. Again a different book. It's a continue fast changing format.

G.

• Londo111
    Londo111

It almost makes me curious. But not to the point of attending.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"it was f***ing 1984! Im just two short years that religion has done a 180 and embraced everything it was agains"

There's a lot of digrunted oldies in the Org. Who feel the same way. They have sold their soul to attŕact the youth and to save money.

The less computer savvy old ones can go hang..... they do not like it.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I appreciate everyones comments and im glad its not just me seeing this.... someone asked about baptism numbers- didnt count because i wasnt there, im afraid i cant give that report. From what i heard it was small and sounded like all kids of witnesses, but to reiterate, i didnt see it or count for myself.

for those that havnt yet seen the drama yet... watch the wife of lot part 3. It will blow your mind.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Morpheus: for those that havnt yet seen the drama yet... watch the wife of lot part 3. It will blow your mind

Well...I skimmed it. I didn't want to be exposed to those damned butterflies!

The ending was dramatic and done well enough to scare the bejehovah out of any kid watching. That scene (the salt transformation) will be the nightmare material for the 21st C JW kids. We had kids and bikes and dogs falling into cracks in the ground. This generation will be terrified of turning to salt.

Did you notice the credits at the end? Credit was given to the "City of White Plains, New York". Huh. The WTS must have received another one of those big grants. I wonder how much those grants are worth now*? In 2004, the WTS got a quarter million dollars as a grant from the city of New York. Maybe these horrific propaganda productions are being funded with taxpayers' money.

*I found it - in 2016 the WTS got $100,000 from the city of New York in grant money. Not sure how much they received from the City of White Plains to produce these videos

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit