Why do people just give their money to the Watchtower?

by WireRider 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The governing body need to perpetuate their paedophile protection racket. They use propaganda to guilt people into giving. The governing body should be put on trial for crimes against humanity and executed. If they don't have anyone to throw the switch on the electric chair or whatever, I volunteer to do it without pay. The satisfaction alone would be worth it.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

I am not sure about earlier years but I am positive, as my parents aged and became ill that they gave their money to the cult due to the guilt in not being able to witness any longer.

I was standing there when my Father with his head hung down, stated to one of the elders that he, my Father, was not a good person. The elder told him he should not think that way (this elder and his wife are not bad people, just mislead like many others). I did not react externally but I was angry inside. This religion hurts people.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

punkofnice - "The governing body should be put on trial for crimes against humanity and executed."

No, don't martyr them.

I'd be perfectly happy with life in prison for criminal conspiracy, tax fraud, and the like.

Or better yet, offer a deal of reduced sentences if they publicly renounced the WTS and its ideology on CNN and dissolved the Org. :smirk:

Big picture, Punk, big picture.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

vid - Or better yet, offer a deal of reduced sentences if they publicly renounced the WTS and its ideology on CNN and dissolved the Org.

Hey hey Heeyyyyy. I like it. Get them to publicly admit the WBT$ was all a scam and sellit off for charity.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Nice.

Better yet, have the US Gov seize all their remaining property assets and grant them to genuine non-profits like homeless shelters, soup kitchens, abuse and/or exit counselling, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit