Did You Get Invited to the Memorial?

by Ding 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    I hope my blatant Easter decorations outside my door and the whole hallway drove them away. If not, next year I will add a Ouija board to the mix (like the one I got instead of going in 2006).
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I believe I was invited in 2007 and 2008, and not since then.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

I got an invite up until last year, no knock on the door, just shoved through.

This year they meticulously called on every home in my little fiefdom, and they returned and did the Not Homes.

They passed by my place, Mrs Phizzy and I must be so, so evil it ain't worth the paper, all of that is true of course. LOL.

I think they may now class me as incorrigible, after the last chat I had with two Elders who called some months back. but isn't it strange that no one ever approaches Mrs Phizzy ? She is simply inactive/non-attending and has never expressed any of the views that I have to any JW, ever.

She was a member of the Congregation here for 48 years, but no invite. Such love.

• eazy
    eazy
    This is the first year of no invite for me! Hopefully I'm completely off everyone's radar at this point.
  • Sail Away
    Sail Away

This is my second year with no invite. In July I will be out 5 years after 42 years in. I'm definitely on a Do Not Call list or maybe DA'd/DF'd in absentia?

My son (born in) got an email invitation from a pioneer elder in the local congregation, but he has lived out of state for 7 years, DF'D for 8.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit