The Watchtower—Study Edition | August 2020

by RULES & REGULATIONS 25 Replies latest watchtower bible

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I always thought about the resurrection thing.

You see someone that you know, walk over to him/her, say it's great to see them again, but tell them they smell like shit.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I always thought about the resurrection thing.''

Yeah. There will be a ''recreated'' you walking around talking and living with ''recreated'' other people with the same ''recreated'' thoughts, memories, likes, dislikes. Having ''recreated''...I don't know. The resurrection thing...Just too many questions.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Is that really you Mummy? Why you look just as good as the day we buried you back in 1975...!"

• asp59
    asp59

Sea Breeze.

I think im sure bible never say you can buy what ever you want with money. It's the other way around.

Newer translation say

Feasts are made for laughter; wine gladdens life, and money meets every need.

Needs and wants or not the same

• Half banana
    Half banana

The notion of a mass resurrection is part of the total fantasy world embedded in the Bible.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

The resurrection stands and fall with faith in God and has nothing to do with whether or not someone once believed in the JW cult. So simple to believe in for the believers, scorned by the opposers of the faith. It takes place in the unseen realm, Hades / Sheol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit