ls homosexuality really normal?

by atomant 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Simon
    Simon

I don't want it to happen to me, women are just so perfect. But if you think otherwise, as long as you're not on my lawn, it's OK.

Although Coronation street is getting a bit annoying with the ridiculous number of gay and lesbian characters and constant kissing (which the heterosexual characters don't do). Feels like someone's propaganda.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The beauty of this life is you can change the channel Simon and no one forces you to watch them have sex in real life either. If anyone loses sleep over it then I would say that a fixation on "normal" is making them disturbed.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Perry,

I think you have to first figure out by what authority you define "normal".

Yes I know Perry; the word of a demon god that executed people for carrying firewood on the Sabbath and forced a rape victim to marry her rapist is your standard of normality.

• DJS
    DJS

What scratchme said. Times 1000.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

The way I feel, personally, is that there are so many bigger, real, problems in this world, that caring what someone does in the privacy of their own bedroom, shouldn't even be worth worrying about.

Personally, I really could care less about if homosexuality is "normal". Its not "normal" for me, cause I am heterosexual. It is "normal" for my best friend in the world, cause he is homosexual.

He respects me, and I respect him. We are the best friends in the world, and have been since childhood. I love him, as my best friend. All I care about is him as a person, and our friendship.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

It's a valid scientific question.

I knew a professor of biology/anthropology who used medical charts to show how the sexual organs worked, and the infections and rectal bleeding such activity caused. And I've spoken to a hospital executive who formerly worked in an Emergency Room. "I've seen just about everything that could fit into a human anus removed in EMs, including lightbulbs, animals, toys, kitchen implements and so forth," he said. One time he removed a dildo that had become lodged in the rectum, he added. "I couldn't resist it," he said. "I looked down at the man lying face down on the gurney and couldn't resist," my friend said. "I touched the device and the man moaned. So I said said as straightfaced as I could, 'So do you want me to remove it or just change the batteries?'" The patient subsequently complained and the letter went into my friend's file for two years.

So is it normal? That's up to society to answer.

• atomant
    atomant

Like simon said woman are so perfect and hit the spot for me too.Just sayin.Each to their own.

• smiddy
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Live and let live , and mind your own beeswax

• TheWonderofYou

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit