Food Boxes given out by Society

by JustChillin 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• LV101
    LV101

StoneWall - informative video and I've only watched about 1/8th of it. Appreciate the share/WOW. Nothing the cult does is surprising. Hopefully, JWs receiving any unneeded handouts will give to those who need it.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

You never go wrong with fried chicken

• JustChillin
    JustChillin
    @StoneWall - it’s so crazy that they bring this food that you didn’t ask for/might not need and then tell you that you have to appreciate it. So controlling.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

STONEWALL:

I watched the video.

The reasons I think the JW religion wants this ‘generosity’ to be secret is because it doesn’t make them look good to only be concerned about their followers.. Also, they possibly didn’t pay for any of this and got it free as a result of their charitable status and are touchy about recent bad publicity because of media coverage about CSA cases.

I know somebody who recently got a box of stuff (produce) and I am happy for them since they could use it.

• sir82
    sir82

You want to know what's funny?

They keep stressing here that this is "practice" for when the "great tribulation" begins. They are testing their "distribution networks".

But....but....but...isn't the "great tribulation" when "the governments" decide to "destroy" all "false religions"?

How is it that "the government" wants to "destroy" a religion, but simultaneously provides free food for the members of the religion they are trying to "destroy"?

I can't figure it out. Must be too "deep".

• JWTom
    JWTom

We must not be needy. No word of it in our area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit