Un freaking believable. Taking advantage of a tragedy level = JW's only.

by ILoveTTATT2 17 Replies latest jw friends

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

It's the Arndale Centre. Today. Nothing to do with last night's location.

• ILoveTTATT2
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

I v read about the missing kids. Why would it be possible that kids are missing?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/manchester-attack-distraught-mothers-plea-to-find-missing-daughter-as-families-use-social-media-to-a3545861.html

But what if some have been kidnapped?

------

Just every 15 minutes I m thinking about what happened and am so affected.

-----

A picture of Ariane Grande with Georgina Callander, 18, a fan who died

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/manchester-attack-first-victim-of-suicide-bomber-named-as-teenager-concergoer-georgina-callander-a3545906.html

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Nobody in their right mind, would stay to pack up the cart.

Oh ye of little faith! Don't you know that Jehovah would protect them, just like he protected Jdubs during the Nazi regime when...ohh wait... nevermind.

• Incognito
    Incognito
    It's the Arndale Centre. Today. Nothing to do with last night's location.

Thank you!

I wasn't aware of the Arndale Centre evacuation. Even looking at online news, everything was about Manchester Arena until I searched for Arndale specifically.

• Landy
    Landy
    I v read about the missing kids. Why would it be possible that kids are missing?

Think about it. Not that it bears thinking about :(

• alanv
    alanv

The bigger picture, is that JWs make full use of any tragedy to promote the end of wickedness doctrine. They want to put across that the whole world is wicked and will soon be destroyed. Some people people are very vulnerable at times like this, and the Watchtower know that some will accept their doomsday message.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

A worse JW chain-email would be that "this is what Satan is resorting to to stop the preaching work; making terrorists blow up bombs to interrupt the preaching work, because he knows his time is limited."

Think I'm kidding? I've actually heard shit like that when I was a kid, in the 1980's!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit