Un freaking believable. Taking advantage of a tragedy level = JW's only.

by ILoveTTATT2 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ILoveTTATT2
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Taking advantage of a tragedy level = JW's only.

"I Have WBT$ Literature For You!"

Image result for ambulance chaser

• Angharad
    Angharad

This looks like it was setup in the area that has been evacuated - I imagine they were just told to leave and didn't have time to take it with them. If that is the case I think it is unfair to criticize them for this

• ILoveTTATT2
    ILoveTTATT2
    This looks like it was setup in the area that has been evacuated - I imagine they were just told to leave and didn't have time to take it with them. If that is the case I think it is unfair to criticize them for this
    Correct. I guess we need more info to know what happened...
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I imagine they were just told to leave and didn't have time to take it with them.....Angharad

Most likely.

When they heard the explosion, they ran like everyone else.

Nobody in their right mind, would stay to pack up the cart.

• Landy
    Landy

Pah - who needs facts and rational explanations when we can have outrage, knee jerk reactions and assumptions!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

This was today at the Arndale Centre - a shopping mall in the city. This is just them having to leave their carts behind when told to evacuate. Here is the context and another version of the image.

http://news.sky.com/story/manchester-arndale-centre-evacuated-after-security-alert-10889787

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Literally 5 minutes ago I got an email one of those typical JW chain emails that says how Jehova maneuver the situation so that that cart could stand there as a testament to these people's only means of Salvation and safety

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW chain emails that says how Jehova maneuver the situation so that that cart could stand there as a testament to these people's only means of Salvation and safety

Sounds about right.

The WatchTower God couldn`t be bothered to save innocent children....But!..

He did help the WBT$ with Advertising..

• Incognito
    Incognito

I understand the explosion occurred at 10:30 pm while attendees were departing from the concert.

Unless Manchester JWs attend late night events with carts which depending on light conditions, likely would not be easily seen, I doubt the cart was present when the explosion occurred.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit