Voter Fraud !

by Sea Breeze 86 Replies latest social current

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

There are many statistical methods to detect irregularities in voting, it would be very detectable if mass organized voter fraud took place.

Vote irregularities happen every democratic election. You have to prove intent and assign blame, with evidence. Irregularities will happen at same kind of rate as other elections.

You can't hold weight in anecdotal stories and pictures without hard evidence. Let's imagine candidate X wanted to have a safety net for losing an election, so they have a pile of pro X votes dumped, to undermine the election.

My point being, finding an irregularity such as a pile of dumped votes does not provide motive or the guilty party.

You can't assume the winner cheated just because they won, it may well have been the loser cheating.

Lastly, check your own bias. Want to call the election a fraud and a full recount whoever wins?.... you sure?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You can't assume the winner cheated just because they won - I don't think anyone's doing this; I know I'm certainly not. However, irregularities certainly need looking into.

Lastly, check your own bias - yes, yes, everyone has some kind of bias or another. I think we're all on the same page on this particular point, kinda goes without saying, TBH.

Want to call the election a fraud and a full recount whoever wins? - I'm not saying this. I'm just posting evidence for irregularities. Apparently, Trump is calling in a bolus of lawyers to look into this issue. I don't know where the situation goes from here.

Have you seen the first 8mins of the link I posted? What do you make of it?

• LV101
    LV101

Many resurrections from the tombs voting in US! Who needs the Watchtower - nothing to see there! Ballot fraud and facts from USPS execs flying off the presses.

• Simon
    Simon

It's quite fascinating the tools available that allow fraud to be detected. Note, you can often detect it, not identify it. You know it's happened, that a certain % of votes have been added, even if you can't identify which ones.

So many different measures and independent methods all point to the same thing - fraud is happening on a huge scale and they appear to be so confident in the coverup that they are not even going to great lengths to hide it. This is a continuation of the coup they already started.

The dems are cheating shits and this should be fought all the way.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

The Dems actually filed a lawsuit to stop bipartisan oversight of the counting process!

That tells anybody all they need to know.

If they will do this to silence voices, they will do as the Communists do to silence voices as well.... permanently.

The American Democratic Party is the greatest threat to world stability that is currently facing us at this time, in my opinion.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I hope scotus declares all the races where oversight was kicked out or where vote counting mysteriously stopped and counters kicked out for hours or even replaced simply invalid. Let’s redo those states with proper oversight, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin and Washington State.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Voter fraud is VERY hard to accomplish - no.

Voter fraud is fairly easy to accomplish; it's very hard to prove in a court of law.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    The former democratic governor of Illinois confirms widespread election fraud in democratic controlled election counts.

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/995796/1
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It looks like Trump might lose North Carolina, Georgia, Nevada, Arizona and Pennsylvania too. He can’t claim voter fraud everywhere, can he?

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

Trump is hell bent on claiming fraud. My question is suppose he ends up being the victor. Does he then take back all those claims and say all the votes were legal and legit?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit