Are Gods true worshippers on Earth today? If they are not JWs then who are they?

by Formerbrother 101 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Is there Gods true worshipers on Earth today as Jesus said there would be? If they are not JWs then who are they?

Who else comes close to being Gods true followers today?

• Chook
    Chook

It's easier to work out who aren't God people. Does the religion baptise children with no chance of them exploring other religions without sanctions. Do ones who get expelled for believing something different get reinstated when head office changes belief to what one expelled believed.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

OK so if JWs are not Jehovahs (or Gods if you prefer) people, then who are?

Who else, which other organisation comes even close?

Or is it a situation where nobody is following the Bible at this time?

• Chook
    Chook

Not many come close to their family destruction methods

• blondie
    blondie

Why do God's people have to be organized.....? Who were God's people prior to the Bible Students (1879 approx.) or jws (1931)?

• DJS
    DJS

Troll alert. FB needs field service hours. He isn't here to actually have his OP question answered; he is here to preach. Evidence and facts do not matter to him.

Move along.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

Im asking a genuine question. If not JWs then who?

I thought somebody would say, somethinglike Catholics, or Muslims or some other answer are closer to the true religion than JWs.

But maybe there isnt another answer?

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

To me, after my succesful fade, the situation looks a bit like the days of Russell. Many people are searching for "something", a certain meaning or purpose. Many religious groups believe something is about to happen/needs to change in order to get a better world. Every domination has its own version of what is seen as the truth. Some people think they can discern the true from the false doctrines, with God's "help" of course. It often starts fresh but in the stream of time it all becomes dusty, polluted and corrupted as well as the others that were criticized and the sect becomes just another denomination among many others.

A universal truth can only exist if it finds its origin with a super intelligence that transcends our intelligence and known universe. No organised religion for me anymore. close is not good enough! It has to be clear and perfect. Modern-day prophecies need to be 100% correct, no compromise or "new light". Only if Jesus or any ultimate divine messenger reveals himself again with physical proof and miracles, I will reconsider my faith in the biblical God. Until then I will only use principles that work for me and things of historical value. There's too much at stake to live an illusion.

• Formerbrother
    Formerbrother

So maybe the answer is there is no true worshipers on Earth today?

I doubt that myself, Im sure there are some. The question is who?

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf

Many on this forum after the WT experience find no basis to believe in a god. Maybe the question should be what are true worshipers supposed to worship?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit