Happy Resurrection Sunday

by Perry 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Perry
    Perry

Wishing everyone a happy Resurrection Sunday.... from my family to yours!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic
    Wow Perry, you have a beautiful family. Hope you guys enjoy your religious holiday.
  • Perry
    Perry

Thank you. I am enjoying it ....beard and all!

• sparky1
    sparky1

I don't share your beliefs but thank you for the sentiment. And yes, you have a beautiful family.........you are a very lucky man!

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Happy Easter! Church was great today and we are heading out for our family Easter egg hunt soon followed by some good feasting. Christ is risen!

P.s.And you and the family are looking very sharp.

• Perry
    Perry

Hi Sparky,

It's not luck. I spent 10 years after leaving the org trying to get my life together. It never happened. Just ended up still single, depressed, & with more baggage than I had as a witness. After I accepted Christ, he did it for me, as a gift.

The Watchtower is a thief.

Jesus said:

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

Faye,

He is risen indeed! The John Ankerberg show had an excellent piece on the parts of the resurrection that believers and non-believer alike are agreed upon. Worth a watch. Here's the teaser:

Did Jesus rise from the dead?

In this continuing series with Dr. William Lane Craig, we will examine the question, “Did Jesus rise from the dead?” Dr. Craig shares four historical facts accepted by the majority of New Testament and secular scholars today, including the honorable burial of Jesus, His empty tomb, His post-mortem appearances, and the origin of the disciples’ belief in God.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Thanks Perry, supercute family btw!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Nice family pic..
  • Magnum
    Magnum
    Nice pic. Been reading your posts for a while and have been curious about you. Just a few questions. Was your wife a JW or did you marry her after you left JWdom? Do you remember the details of your JW waking up process? For example, what were the first things that you started to doubt or that didn't seem right?
  • carla
    carla
    Happy Easter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit