President Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

by Funky 85 Replies latest jw friends

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

1. Anyone who enters the hospital with any form of respiratory illness at the beginning of the pandemic is labeled a carina patient as I stated months ago from the personal experience of my uncle.

2. The USA is a free country. No one is going to literally be locked down because we are use to moving about and doing what we want... that is what freedom does to you.

3. Most countries are not accurately reporting.

4. The UK and Italy are doing worse percentage wise.

5. The USA isn't top 5 in regards to coronavirus cases that lead to death

6. The us barely cracks the top 10 in deaths per capita

Come on bro

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Are you being satiricaly sarcastic Buddha ?

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

At least her hair looks nice Simon.

• silentbuddha
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I stand corrected Buddha

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Has anyone told CNN reporters that the voices in their head aren’t valid “anonymous” sources?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

The numbers have only gotten better for the USA since August. Unfortunately no one cares... it is more fun to act like 25 percent of the us population is dead.

I know already 7 people here who have had corona... none died. They described it as a cold not even a bad one. There are others who have died, I am aware of this but it is definitely the exception and not the rule

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Trump is back on his feet.

Biden is still locked up in the basement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrOI_Wdrdo0

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

This is not the full clip, it's missing the important piece preceding it

There is nothing in what preceded his statements that would indicate that in his reference to disinfectant and injection, he meant injecting light. If he did, why didn't he say so the next day instead of appealing to "being sarcastic". It's the same old story, anything not complimentary to Trump is labelled fake news, anyone mentioning his gaffs is labelled mentally ill (TDS).

• BourneIdentity
    BourneIdentity

I wonder if Trump is bullying his dozen doctors to remove their masks like he does with all his lackies in the West Wing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit