President Trump has tested positive for COVID-19

by Funky 85 Replies latest jw friends

• Davros
    Davros
    Na, this one is far worse:
    “He’s [McCain] not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”
    Oh I see. So that makes it a Ok then. I guess that lesson I learned when I was five about two wrongs was a hoax as well.

Making an insensitive comment about McCain a few years ago is reason enough for him and his Wife to contract a potentially deadly disease?

(Edited by me to delete part of this comment. Don’t want to compare anything like this to something the JWs said ).
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Oh I see. So that makes it a Ok then. I guess that lesson I learned when I was five about two wrongs was a hoax as well.

Making an insensitive comment about McCain a few years ago is reason enough for him and his Wife to contract a potentially deadly disease?
    But it wasnt my advice, it was Trump's. And, as he already told us...

I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.
    Even doctors ask him how he knows so much. Let's see if he takes his own advice. Or he could always take light into his body and kill the virus that way.

Supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.
  • HappyDad
    HappyDad

Oh well..........by HIS own reasoning...........if he didn't get tested, then he wouldn't have Covid.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

You can bet your sweet butt that Trump will listen to the science now! Maybe Dr. Fauci isn't a 'crack pot' after-all?

But in all his wisdom, when and if Trump recovers, he will undoubtedly claim that he followed his own advice and cured himself!

However, he must be a bit worried. So much so that he has even "condemned white supremacists" (wink wink). But of course he doesn't know any of such groups!

just saying!

• Simon
    Simon
    This is the best news I've had all year. Lets hope he takes his own advice and injects disinfectant into himself.

Only an imbecile believes he said to inject bleach into yourself. He was clearly talking about a device that disinfected by using light, and it was a real thing.

Are you proud of your comments? You shouldn't be. I see them and think "what a pathetic man"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

This is the best news I've had all year. ~ PALE

This seems so out of character for you, Pale.

• minimus
    minimus

Some people simply are haters

• millie210
    millie210

This thread is going to show the internal character of all of us as posters.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Trump has championed a wonderful GP called Dr. ZelenkoThis guy is a New York primary care physician who was smack bang in the middle of the worst of the NY pandemic....he had hundreds and hundreds of positive patients form whom he worked out the best prophylactic treatment. And yes, it includes hydroxichloraquin, Vitamin D, an antibiotic and Zinc. This GP lost ONE patient and only 2 were taken into intensive care. That’s an improvement on the average by a factor of 90%

Some academics and statisticians co authored a peer reviewed paper on this protocol and it will shortly be published (it has passed muster}

I’m sure Trump will be treated using this protocol and will be ok!I will post below references

Link to Dr Zelenko's protocol https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VnBudq0f0dPtsJRZrRt3XiBDZAYvjlTR/view

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

The "inject yourself with bleach" statement has been proven to be a false narrative. It is sad the way people wallow in hate for anything Trump. But it does give some foundation for the right to hit back, and hit back HARD against the haters on the left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit