RC 2017

by wifibandit 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

"Warwick w@nkers " one to remember, thanks Punk !

I wonder how many are giving up ?

Probably even more after their brain has melted and run out of their ears sitting through that Convention !

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

This three-part killing of Lot's wife has the making of last year's bunker craziness.

Instilling fear of getting killed by Jehobo is all they've got!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Saturday looks fun, " Learn from " .... A camel ! ... Huh? It has scope for an interesting diversion if the speaker had any scope.

I guess dubs have to exist on little , serve endlessly in a desert and be disposed of when no longer useful...

i see they end with the words of Habakkuk " It will NOT be late" Sorry W T but it already is. I am sure I am not alone in remembering the stirring WT studies in the 70s/80s on Habakkuk. The same words ,the same application of scripture that clearly did not apply, were drummed into us then.... It is being rehashed now.

How do they have the nerve to do it?

• pixel
    pixel

3-day drama about Lot's wife. In other words: Lots of imagination and made up stories about what went down In Sodoma.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Wait! ...Wait! ...Wait!... What is it that the brain dead JW rank and file are saying...

'It was the best Convention...Ever!'

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Any talk outlines been leaked yet WifiBandit?

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

I went to the convention last year, three weeks after I'd been taken to hospital with a suspected heart attack. Somehow I got there on the train on my own where I met my best friend who then looked after me. It was outside, boiling hot, my angina medicine had to be put in someone's picnic bag next to some ice to keep it cool. My legs swelled up and I had feet like fat sausages. It was such an ordeal for me. I enjoyed it but only because I was with my best friend who I hadn't seen in years.

It would have been nice if I could have watched it online, resting at home. But the year before when I couldn't go because my husband was diagnosed with chronic fatigue and we were penny less, when I asked if I could watch it online after the convention (because I knew there was a code to use to watch it online) they said I didn't meet 'the criteria' So I didn't bother asking last year, even though I was fresh out of hospital.

Now I'm waking up to it all and I'm not going this year. It's a real ordeal when you are older or if have little kids. How many times I've dragged my kids to conventions or been at conventions with a newborn baby.

We're commanded to go, why? Is it because it's an opportunity for WT to make money?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

2017 Convention outlines leak in Spanish

CO-tk17-S

Also:

CO-11-S

CO-33-S

CO-90-S

CO-94-S

If you have access to these materials in ANY language, particularly English, PLEASE contact me.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

A full talk on the topic of Child Abuse at the Convention 2017

2nd talk in the Saturday 11:00 am Symposium: Safeguard Your Children From “What Is Evil”

Here is that outline in Spanish: CO-tk17-26-S

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

9:40 symposium what a joke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit