RC 2017

by wifibandit 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TTaTT4U
  • steve2
    steve2

"Camels are inspiring. No, truly they are! Stop laughing brothers! I hope no one is taping this - it would be a shock if the brothers and sisters realized how much we laugh out loud before finalizing talks. I must admit it is kind of hilarious. But will the brothers and sisters buy it? You really think so, don't you. I suppose you're right: There has been much admonition in recent Watchtowers about the need for humility in following Jehovah and the dangers of becoming puffed up with pride.

"Yes, you're right...they'll buy the camel talk".

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Here they are on the following video blaming the rank and file again for the 1975 fiasco:

THIS VIDEO

PS. WifiBandit! Thanks a million, you are the best of the best!

• pixel
    pixel

I can't watch all that crap but hey, thanks.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

their insolence and deceit is quite unbelievable, " I never thought this old system would go on for so long" yep you and every single person on the planet will die and every single person born millions of years into the future will die before any new system comes , " we learned to rely on jeehovah" oh FFS!

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

They yearly text they show on the the kingdom hall is precisely the one selected for 1975:

“I will say to Jehovah: ‘You are my refuge and my stronghold.’”—Ps. 91:2.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

They yearly text they show on the the kingdom hall is precisely the one selected for 1975:

And the one afterwards is from 1976.....

“Awaiting these things, do your utmost to be found finally by him spotless and unblemished and in peace.”—2 Pet. 3:14.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I just watched that video and it really pisses me off. I was very young back then but old enough to know what was being said and quite frankly being scared to death. For them to continue to blame the R&F for the 1975 expectations is just unreal. If the "brother" in that video had expressed that "something wasn't right" during the lead up to 1975, he would have been run out of the congregation. Sigh, they really have no shame.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

OH HELL NO! I just watched the bit with " Gloria" imagining herself turning into Lot's wife simply for missing a memorial that I am pretty sure she has no intention in partaking of.

That is SERIOUSLY the kind of fear mongering they are doing these days? Unconscionable! The entire thing shows these people who keep affirming that going out in pioneer service-STANDING BY A CART!-is so valuable that it is worth giving up a good job for. "I don't like the person I've become" The girl colored her HAIR! She didn't pioneer. She was so on track to become a wicked evildoer!!!

I would write a letter to the borg except that its a waste of my time. I'm pissed watching their propaganda. All of it, but that in particular gets to me-because isn't that the ultimate in guilt tripping? All over missing a stupid memorial? When they aren't even allowed to partake????

I say hell no. I want to call out that stupid organization so much is isn't even funny. I also know it isn't even rational and it wouldn't matter.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

AvoidJW has done a superb job of organizing the leaked materials:

http://avoidjw.org/2017-Regional-convention/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit