Are You One of the People Considered "Essential" ???

by RubaDub 19 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, you are a like able 🤡

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

which 2 ass holes gave my reply a dislike ?

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha
    Everybody likes him but maybe he’s bored or something. It’s like he’s purposely cruising for a bruising.

It reminds me of OUTLAW. The images were funny sometimes, but every thread has this torrent of 1993 Animated Gif files that were somewhat meaningful, yet so unnecessary.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Stan, I gave you a like to make you feel better.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Rubaduck - you are more than exxential you are loved.

But I am not giving you my personal bank details to give to some bloke in Nigeria.

Have you become a CO yet?

No

But I'm self employed so....as Steve McQueen said in Pappylon " I'm still here you bastards!"

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Rub sounds like an ex JW elder from the northern mid-west that now lives in FloriDUH.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I will define "essential" as anyone that provides a service that, without it, would prevent people from being able to live (or endanger health). This includes all emergency workers, doctors and hospital staff, utility workers including cable and Internet, construction and road maintenance workers (it is hard to drive through a meter of snow or on roads that are in bad condition), and grocery store workers (one needs food to live), among similar services. Such as salons, bars, and gyms provide services that one does not need all the time.

As such, I work at a grocery store stocking groceries. I would say that is "essential" to keep food on the shelves that ends up on your table. And yes, it is deemed "essential" where I live--my job never stopped because of the pandemic.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

but every thread has this torrent of 1993 Animated Gif files that were somewhat meaningful, yet so unnecessary

@silentbuddha ....

Does that mean I am not essential ???

Rub sounds like an ex JW elder from the northern mid-west that now lives in FloriDUH

@FedUpJW ....

Actually about an hour and a half from New York City but yes, now FloriDUH

Have you become a CO yet?

@Anna Marina ......

I am still waiting to hear back from the results of my application. In any case, I did save 50% off the application fee by using Groupon.

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

A Groupon green handshake. Oh Rubadub, that is so clever. I take off my bobble hat to you. I am so impressed I'll even take the bobble off my bobble hat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit