Are You One of the People Considered "Essential" ???

by RubaDub 19 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I keep hearing all of the things about "essential" people in this CONVID-19 virus thing.

Well, I woke up this morning, did my morning poop, and just felt like I am essential. I walked around my house while my wife was still sleeping, did the Alexa thing to hear the Daily Text. It made me feel good. I felt more essential. It's a wonderful provision. After listening to it, I felt even more essential.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i would say your bowel movement was essential.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I'm an essential worker

• Biahi
    Biahi

I’m an essential worker, too.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I feel more essential too with a high fiber diet and a lot of salads.

• minimus
    minimus

Another gutter thread

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

ROFL

Another gutter thread
  • minimus
    minimus

Silentbudda, this guy relishes being the class clown. Everybody likes him but maybe he’s bored or something. It’s like he’s purposely cruising for a bruising. I dunno.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

this guy relishes being the class clown. Everybody likes him but maybe he’s bored or something

Min ....

You are right on all of your comments. At an "appropriate" time, I will totally open up.

Being a 4th Gen Dub, being in school with the flag salute / national anthem thing, I did use humor to try to deflect some of the "pain" if you want to call it that. In fact, I was in the top 5% of my high school class and everyone was getting titles, "Most Likely to Succeed" and other titles. Several called me the "Class Ass."

Add that to this sitting in your house all day with the COVID-19 thing, yes, I am a bit bored.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

4th generation just like me.

G.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit