2016 Convention Video Trailers

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    I'm not clicking on any watchtower crap, so i'll just take your word for it and save myself the mental stains imposed.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

They are becoming more mainstream everyday , whats next ,

your conscience decision on the cross or a stake ?

To take a blood transfusion or not ?

How about tithing ?

Island Man , has summed it up nicely .

Just to add : Approving / Endorsing of Celebrities such as Prince ? Music Idols , Sports Idols , the Williams sisters , never mind they may not be baptized they have invoked Jehovah and their Witness faith , and the Society has kept it`s mouth shut.

I believe Alec Rance is treated like a celebrity here in Melbourne Aust. being a J.W.in good standing and a professional footballer for the Richmond Tigers in the AFL code.You don`t reach this level unless you spend years in dedication and training to get their. And as his contract comes up for review , he plays the card of possibly leaving the code to pursue his faith ........yeah right...... you guessed it he signed a lucrative contract to remain a footballer

What happened to the Scriptual injunction not to be competitive ? Our children were discouraged from playing team sports , or any other sport for that matter ,during the 60`s to 90`s .

smiddy

• LettMorrisSplaneit
    LettMorrisSplaneit
    "Game of Thrones" - WT Edition.
  • suavojr
    suavojr

The leaders of the JW religion are becoming more mainstream with time. Adapt or get ready to die. They prefer to adapt.

JW=Chameleon

• Lieu
    Lieu

C'mon, y'all know u wanna see that full dress flic. 😊 It's the only reason to step foot in an 'assembly'. (Those were the only things they couldn't screw up, if they were word for word.)

I'll wait for the DVD, and skip over "first call for help" modern guy. His fault he shuns real Christian groups. [They have food banks, help pay your rent, and help keep your electricity on.]

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

My thoughts

1. Is this the witness version of breaking bad?
    2. Is the guy playing himself and the doctor?
    3. Can they just let these clowns grow their own bears already (disclaimer at the end, no beards were actually grown in the making of this movie)
    4. Just wow...
  • Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The F.O.G. will be at its thickest!!!

Now they are big time into video/motion pics production. WOW!!!

Not a red cent from me will go towards that effort!😠

DY

• maninthemiddle
    maninthemiddle
    They really love the Job story, like David, it's one of their favorite go-to for swapping the org for god.
  • bohm
    bohm

W-T-F

holy crap, production value has just gone through the roof. I still have a feeling it will look like shit when it isn't cut down to a trailer but they have really stepped up their game. I guess Moses and David are going to be next?

It would be interesting to know what kind of money movies of this kind cost to make.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

Jehovah's standards are unchanging. Let us never imitate the world in popular styles of dress or grooming. Let us shun their entertainment. But let us imitate their media so as to indoctrinate more people. You shall be no part of the world, not as the organization is no part of the world.

Hypocritical a$$hats.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit