The Seven - Do they lead God's Congregation?

by TakeOffTheCrown 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• paul from cleveland
    paul from cleveland
    I don't know.
  • atomant
    atomant

There are seven men who proclaim to be the Faithful and Discreet Slave. But, are they?Now let me see .The light is getting brighter and they have all been given new names. Doc GRUMPY HAPPY SLEEPY BASHFUL SNEEZY and last but not least DOPEY.

• Clambake
    Clambake

You would think of god’s plan for the salvation of human would be to give us seven magical men and only though our obedience and works to these men do we have a chance to survive the impending Armageddon ………………it would have been a teaching consistent with the bible ?

Outside of twisting a parable into a prophecy ( which is very questionable ) , is this teaching found anywhere else? You think god would have clear about this subject if it was so important.

( Some of my favorite questions for the dubs )

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The leaders of the WTS have been liars and deceivers , so how could they be chosen by god ?

The bible clearly states how to identify false prophets and what to do when you come upon them.

These men became apostates to the bible and the word of god.

They exploited the power of god to self empower themselves and as it has already been said they are delusionaly drunk and consumed on that power .......... and money . $$$

Being leaders of a world wide publishing organization with billions in assets will do that to men.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy
    What exactly in their Theology is "God's Congregation?" It is not the Brothers of Christ, they claim that only for themselves,. so who exactly are they leading ?
  • Sabin
    Sabin

Do you want the short answer or the long answer?

The short answer.....NO.

The long answer.......NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• Lieu
    Lieu

That is Jesus' job. The Congregation is his body.

You think Christ would have 7 guys who don't feed, cloth, or otherwise help the needy in his employ? 7 guys making decisions for millions? (How many were in the room to end the circumcision question that would effect a few thousands?)

7 guys that do what exactly that shows the world they're reps of Christ? They take money for buildings and tree pulp, and don't disperse any to those (humans) in need.

Leaders of God's congregation???? I'm not sure Christ even knows them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit