This week's "Give Us Your Money" meeting item.

by freddo 46 Replies latest jw friends

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Wait until you see the Jan 18 washtowel. Guilt tripping for money.

• Half banana
    Half banana

I think Gorby is on the right track for end of year contribution call. Tight pants has to make his annual visit to Chicago with his minders and a big suitcase to pay the 'management' for their 'protection' services.

Who's a cynic then?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

punkofnice: Wait until you see the Jan 18 washtowel. Guilt tripping for money.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6196387802775552/january-2018-watchtower

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB heads of the WTS want money so they can continue to proliferate their fear mongering bullshit to the public, therefore also to sustain the power and money this organization has built up around itself.

• Finkelstein
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

So let me get this strait, if I have a biblical question or questions concerning doctrine I need to write a physical letter address it to bethel and send it through the postal service and then wait weeks possible months to get a response also sent through the mail. But if I have a question concerning how to go about donating anything of value to them I can call a hotline and have my questions answered right away. Very telling, very telling indeed!!

• Alfred
    Alfred

Crazy Guy... I'm definitely using that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit