Lady drives car into Kingdom Hall

by Sugar Shane 26 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• steve2
    steve2

If a watchtower had been positioned at the entrance and manned, Witnesses could have seen this about to happen and prevented it.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Maybe the Angels that stood guard at the entrance to the garden of Eden should have been on the job?

The Flaming spinning sword would have kept that car out.....

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

A friend 92 driver license wasn't renewed, he was damn near blind. The day he took

his test for his renewal he drove one block with the instructor and the DMV instructor told him

to pull over and told him no way you should be driving.I was happy because I saw him drive, and

I'm surprised he didn't hurt someone or himself. That's the worst thing that can happen for older folks,

no driver licenses.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Wonder if she was a disillusioned JW, who finally had it with all the changes & false promises, or perhaps got DF'd?

She was probably trying to park.

Tsk, wimmin drivers, eh ...

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Maybe she was tired of waiting and decided to drive to paradise.
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    Finally, a window!
  • JeffT
    JeffT
    After many years in property management I've lost track of the number of times I've seen cars hit buildings. Older drivers are frequently, but not always, the driver involved. My favorite was the adult newly arrived immigrant who literally drove her car into the DMV office when returning from failing her driving exam. Turned out she didn't have insurance after stating on the forms that she did.
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I am glad she was o k.. Was she a Cong Member going home after the meeting and engaged forward instead of reverse?

An expensive claim on the WTS own "insurance " or whatever they call the fund - still, volunteer labour will soon fix it up

• freddo
    freddo
    Jehovah's chariot destroys more Kingdom Halls than little old ladies do.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Apparently a branch member did the same in one of the Bethel homes! He drove right through a window after putting the car into the wrong gear!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit