Trump Says Biden “Won” The Election But It Was Rigged

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• millie210
    millie210

Funky I don't think Trump is terrified of any prosecution. If Hillary Clinton wasn't prosecuted he certainly won't be!

And then you can add in the fact the ruling power (Democrats) won't want people looking too hard to see about the millions Hunter Biden got from China or who exactly is "the big guy" referred to on tape that has been rumored to be Biden.

We all have seen this last 4 years what kind of havoc can be wreaked on a sitting president. The bar has been lowered drastically as to the respect for the office and we cannot wind time backward.

It's all kind of like a big game and now the team opposing the President (who is going to be Biden - that was never in question) will have the ball. Is there any reason to think they won't stoop to the same low standard and lack of respect for the highest office we have seen playing out in front of all of us for the last 4 years?

We lost something valuable in the all-out attempt to discredit Trump as a man. We lost a way of doing things. We have lost the respect of the world who now views our ruling powers as somewhat like a Jerry Springer show re-run.

If everyone could have stayed calm and let Trump do his 4 years it would all be over now. But no, a whole lot of posturing (that is not the word I think fits best but I am trying to be circumspect) went on and now we will not be able to unsay things that got said. We can't roll back the disrespect (again, for the office and who occupies it while they occupy it).

So now, all bets are off and our politics will remain a joke. Not really the best way to be positioning ourselves on the world stage but apparently that wasn't given much forward thought was it?

• minimus
    minimus

Good luck to Biden. Maybe he will bring back the presidency to the old glory days. The Dems went after Trump every time they could. Let’s see if the Republicans decide to do the same thing and see how the President will deal.

• Funky
    Funky

Sounds like a concession speech, Min

• minimus
    minimus

The Supreme Court won’t hear the Texas Attorney General’s case. Trump called it the big one. I think it’s over for Trump. Now the focus can be on the “ winner” Joe Biden .

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Funny how Donny Trump claimed all media talk about covid19 was going to come to an end after the election. The pandemic is still a front and center topic & will be through much of 2021.

What a meat-head!

• millie210
    millie210

Don't worry...Covid fear is at a fever pitch in the media to "counterbalance" what is viewed as the "Trump Election Shenanigans". As soon as the Biden presidency is secured, the virus will magically calm itself.

The vaccine rollout will go well (or we will be told it is going well) and Biden will be the hero who made all that happen.

The news is so predictable now it practically writes itself.

• Harry
    Harry

Trumps long term remembering legacy as a US president wont be a good one and most of that blame will rest wholly upon himself.

My personal opinion for this is related to his close supporting relationship and alliance to large corporate businesses in the US, which incudes his own established personal held business.

• minimus
    minimus

Harry, Trump has accomplished many good things. But I won’t waste my time here. Meanwhile, the Electoral College is ready to do their job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit