Trump Says Biden “Won” The Election But It Was Rigged

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Mid December when EC meets. Then House would accept the vote soon afterwards.

He (Trump) doesn’t have a lot of time, that’s for sure.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2
    LOL. From a good Republican friend, the judge who just shredded the Trump campaign is: “And that scorching decision is from a VERY Republican Judge. Know him from when he was a county party chair and PAGOP Caucus chair. Straight shooter.”
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Democratic candidates benefit from large amounts of people voting, so by making it easy to vote with mail in ballots sealed the deal for Biden. Yet another way the pandemic caused Trump to lose.

And Republicans benefit from the level of I.D. they demanded this election in order to vote.

Before you cry foul and say but these illegals shouldn't vote I'm talking about the POOR who typically will be the ones without drivers licences (no car(, passports (no foreign holidays) , no rent card or any number of other documents that comfortable people take for granted. Also the young are less likely to have these documents to hand and they again typically are within the Democrat demographic.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

These folks know exactly who really won the election......

https://youtu.be/9gIAtDxyTaM

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

The republicans that Trump persuaded not to use mail in ballots didn't show up at the poles. He sunk his own chances to win. Karma's a bitch.

• UnshackleTheChains
    UnshackleTheChains

This is funny but very true 😎. A lesson from the days of the millerites and how easily people believe BS, only to be disappointed.

https://youtu.be/WYbteM7KLhI

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

the POOR who typically will be the ones without drivers licences (no car(, passports (no foreign holidays) , no rent card or any number of other documents that comfortable people take for granted.

Always seem able to make it to the government welfare office and get the required documents to prove who they are when it comes time to get in line for free stuff though!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    The republicans that Trump persuaded not to use mail in ballots didn't show up at the poles. He sunk his own chances to win. Karma's a bitch.

Wazza. Yes I tend to think this had a major effect on his numbers, especially since this could be an issue for older, rural voters.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Diogenesister - "hese folks know exactly who really won the election......"

Is it just me, or is Pat Robertson looking more and more like Gollum?

• minimus
    minimus

If the lawyers don’t show evidence of fraud this week it’s over.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit