Do You Support a Sex Strike?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Dumb. That’s like any one of us saying, “Oh yeah! I’ll show that damn WTB&TS. I’ll go to every meeting, and do double service. I’ll read the Bible each night and pray. Then I’ll man the carts, pioneer, and get promoted to MS.”

Good Lord. She wants to abstain from sex to prevent an unwanted pregnancy (too risky for women in GA if they can’t abort). I’m sure she really showed all those people promoting abstinence as a way of preventing unwanted pregnancy.

• dozy
    dozy

Women have always used sex as a bargaining chip / controlling process to get what they want. Nothing new there. At least she is being open & honest about it. Though I'm guessing her boyfriend / husband isn't too pleased.

• blondie
    blondie

Women...always

I have women friends that would disagree with that, no sex combined with no talking from their boyfriends/husbands to punish them. I would never say that all men do that, but many do.

• I believe in overlapping
  • minimus
    minimus

I think what dozy was saying is that it’s been happening forever, Blondie.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am still supporting her by holding out on sex with Alyssa Milano. What's it been- 4 days? I get confused when I don't have a regular "tension-release-session."

• minimus
    minimus

Otwo, you are showing her!👍👍

• blondie
    blondie

I think not, min, based on this

dozy: Women have always used sex as a bargaining chip / controlling process to get what they want.

min: I think what dozy was saying is that it’s been happening forever.

Blondie:

Nothing here dozy says that women, not differentiating some women, and I do not think he meant all through history. I don't see any words that indirectly imply that.

But I (blondie) said I would never say that all men do that, but many do.

Edited

• minimus
    minimus

Men are pigs. Ok, of course not all men are pigs. But we get the idea.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit