Do You Support a Sex Strike?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Alyssa Milano is saying that women have to go on a sex strike to take control of their bodies. What do you think about this?

• millie210
    millie210

She makes me want to go on a "Grade B actresses who think they know anything about social culture" strike.

• minimus
    minimus

Grade B??? Aren’t you generous? She is laughable.🤣

• millie210
    millie210

I was trying to be kind?

• I believe in overlapping
    I believe in overlapping

Alyssa Milano hasn't had sex in 10 years!

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe that’s why she is so angry

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Unfortunately when discussing or debating abortion there is strong mix of emotions that gets intertwined in the concept or position.

As for Milano's suggestion, I think its a stupid illogical idea, did she forget that woman like and desire sex too. ?

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, why punish themselves??

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

She can withhold all the sex she wants, I'm not sleeping with her.

I was fortunate enough, and smart enough to pick a woman who has a whole lot more sense, than ms Milano. She enjoys sex too much, and is far too intelligent to play silly psychological games and withhold it. Besides, who wants to punish themselves in a ridiculously desperate grab for attention.

Incidentally, I've been on a Alyssa Milano strike since Charmed, and so it seems, has any movie and tv show, worth watching...

• blondie
    blondie

No, a woman already has the choice to have sex or not, otherwise it is rape; this is true of any adult, it is their choice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit