The New terroists That The World have To Confront What is the Answer ?

by smiddy 50 Replies latest social current

• Landy
    Landy

The second biggest branch of Islam (Shia) is every bit as anti-ISIS as the west is. Same could be said for other groups (Ibadi, Kurdish, etc). It is worth bearing that in mind.

The vast, vast majority of musilms are anti-isis. Just as well really as if they weren't, and things were really as some on here say they are we would have a serious problem because there's a billion of the buggers.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless
    Thisismein1972: Yemen, being bombed on a daily basis by Saudi Arabia by the bombs Britain and the US have provided.

I partially agree with some of your post, but that first part is wrong. To the extent ISIS would care, ISIS would be cheering each bomb KSA dropped on Shiite "infidels". The war in Yemen is to a large extent a war between Sunni and Shiite. Similarly, the war in Syria is primarily a war between Shiites and Alawites on one side, and various Sunni groups including ISIS on the other (with Kurds taking the opportunity to carve out some territory for themselves).

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Anti-ISIS is not = to anti-jihad

• notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    The second biggest branch of Islam (Shia) is every bit as anti-ISIS as the west is. Same could be said for other groups (Ibadi, Kurdish, etc). It is worth bearing that in mind.
    The vast, vast majority of musilms are anti-isis. Just as well really as if they weren't, and things were really as some on here say they are we would have a serious problem because there's a billion of the buggers.

Maybe true but if only 1% agree with ISIS interpretation then that is 16 million people in the world who believe me and my young children should have our heads cut off.

It doesn't matter how many of them are anti-ISIS...it is how many that are pro that is the worry.

The issue is allowing 16 million people to live in a society where they believe I must die violently because I do not share their belief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun

• shepherdless
    shepherdless
    Freemindfade: Anti-ISIS is not = to anti-jihad

Well, I don't want to oversimplify things, but basically the only groups doing or encouraging violent random attacks on Western civilians (essentially ISIS and Al Qaida) are Wahabbi Sunnis.

There are Shiite groups on international terror lists, such as Hezbollah, but they don't attack Western civilians (except Israelis). They have used suicide bombers in the past, against military targets, but to my knowledge, not in the last couple of decades.

I am only mentioning this, because it is a mistake to lump them all together. ISIS would absolutely LOVE it if we were to tar all Muslims the same, and make over a billion people our enemy.

• Simon
    Simon
    The second biggest branch of Islam (Shia) is every bit as anti-ISIS as the west is. It is worth bearing that in mind.

Don't make the mistake of thinking that the enemy of your enemy is your friend when it comes to inter-faith violence within Islam. They still want you dead for being a non-believer, they just also want other Muslims dead for being the wrong sort of Muslims.

• Simon
    Simon
    bearing in mind most islamist terrorists in the UK are " home grown", can anyone tell me what they are trying to achieve

What their religion mandates: death / subjugation of all non-believers.

The reason they absolutely are Islamic is that they are following Islamic doctrine perfectly. They are imitating the prophet, doing what they are supposed to do in order to be blessed by god - wage Jihad.

It's why "they're not Muslims" is the first link in the fail-chain ... how can we address anything when the first step is utter denial of the link to the core ideology?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

bearing in mind that most islamist terrorists here in the UK are young people born here---some even converted to islam rather than born into it...then if their motive is to try to convert others to islam by extreme violence.....isnt this treason ?

correct me if i'm wrong---but doesnt treason--in the UK--- still carry the death penalty ?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Just because a few crazy people are killing innocent people in the name of Islam - and we return to this bollocks.

It's more than 'a few crazy people' - we're talking about thousands and thousand of jihadists spread out over the globe belonging to many different groups - ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Jaish Al Islam, etc. - all wanting to implement Sharia on believers and non-believers alike.

The real 'few crazy people' are the Breiviks and McVeighs of this world, but this doesn't fit into the leftist narrative, so ...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Just because a few crazy people are killing innocent people in the name of Islam - and we return to this bollocks

Absolutely nothing else on earth would get such a pass from regressive leftists.

Donald Trump farts and he and everyone who voted for him or doesn't dare hate him with all their might are racist nazi deplorables.

Islamists slay innocents around the globe daily, and, meh, it's not their fault.

Idiots.

'a few crazy people' lets say a conservative 1% in Islam amounts to about what? 15-16 million?

That is NOT a few crazy people. That's something to be concerned about.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit