Coming Out ?

by johnathanseagull 26 Replies latest jw friends

• smurfette
    smurfette

Grand Marais Congregation, Grand Marais, Minnesota

Silver Bay Congregation, Silver Bay, Minnesota

I knew people at Lake of the Isles Congregation, Mpls, Minnesota also Hopkins Congregation, & all the Duluth halls.

Don't see any one I know or any familiar congregations here but I'm glad you guys all came out of the closet!

-Margy

• Hamas
    Hamas

lol @ donkey !

Teddy boy isn't fit to lace my boots.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Steve Imhof

Panama City Beach congregation, Florida

BellsFerry cong. Georgia

Bellaire cong. Houston Tx

Canton Cong. Mo

Rockaway Beach cong. NY

Longisland City cong. NY

Barry cong. ILL

Florissant cong. Mo

Steve

• cat1759
    cat1759

Cathy (Clapp) Miles

Windemere Cong, Ohio

Mayfield Cong, Ohio, Not sure on this one, to many moves, to many cong.

Chesterland Cong, Ohio

Chardon Cong, Ohio

Leominster Cong, Mass

Spindale Cong, NC

Spartanburg Cong, SC

Fitchburg Whalom Cong, Mass

for a short time trying to go back,

Orange Cong, Mass

Maybe that was my problem, to many halls to many years.

• gumby
    gumby

I came form a congregation in Carta- hana Columbia, where the P.O. was the master druglord, and all the servants were his druggrunners so I can't say which cong. i'm from, cuz the bastards will gun me down. I wrote the society about it and they swept it under the carpet because " Powderman" sends them big checks.........the little black curly haired bastard!

Actually I don't know it's a good idea to openly talk about where your from exactly. I usually just say Northern California.....and feel thats close enough.

I want to post a pic along with my name though.

Has anyone ever been contacted by an old witness friend who saw your profile pic here and then contacted you? just wondering

Gumby

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Gumby,

Has anyone ever been contacted by an old witness friend who saw your profile pic here and then contacted you? just wondering

Not the profile pic but apostofest pics. The old friends who saw and printed them were the elders on my judicial committee. I doubt they would have found them if they had not been tipped off by the wife of a friend.

On the other hand I have made contact with old friends by identifying where I have been as on this thread.

Jst2laws

• Xena
    Xena

Just curious anyone work on the Rosenburg Assembly Hall in Texas or the Richmond Va. one?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit