Coming Out ?

by johnathanseagull 26 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The first thing I did was posting a real picture into my profile.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Hey obiwan...

7 Mottpark Congregation Flint, Mi

Isn't that the congregation that's near Mott Farm and Crossroads Village? I went to the Flint East congregation myself. It was definatly my least favorite of all of the ones I attended.

~Aztec errr...Carrie

• obiwan
    obiwan

Nope, it's completly on the other side of town, off Clio Rd.

Nice to hear from you again.

• maxwell
    maxwell

My real first name is Manuel (I'm not hispanic, just the name my black parents gave me. Mostly my father. He retained a bit of his Spanish from HS and may have been motivated by that scripture in Isaiah..."Immanuel".)

Washington DC now, but when I was in I attended

South Arlington, Arlington, VA (1999-2002),

Oakland, Oakland, TN (1986-1999) and

North, Memphis, TN (from toddler years to 1986).

There was one other congregation, but I was a baby then and I have no recollection of my time in the Fairhaven congregation in Memphis, TN. But I might know some people who went there.

Anyone who knew me while I was JW could identify me from this post.

• Vanant
    Vanant

SisterLiz . . . what corny names your congregations had. :O The Spanish-language congs here tend to be named after preexisting places . . . I guess it helps that most places in California already have Spanish names. But since I think the congs here are named by non-Spanish-speakers, there are some weird ones, like "La Puente" . . . anyway, I'm surprised there are so many Spanish speakers in Montreal. Are they mainly from any one country/region, like Mexico, the Caribbean, South America, etc?

I would like to come out myself, but since my living situation is still a little precarious now, I can't yet...

• Xena
    Xena

Diane B

Capitol Plaza Cong, Austin, Texas

Round Rock Cong., Round Rock, Texas

Leander/Cedar Park Cong., Cedar Park, Texas

Rio Grande Cong., Orlando, Fl.

I went to one for 6 months in Va. Beach, Va., and one in Ft. Lauderdale Fla for a few months and uuummm Ocala, Fl for about 6 months.

Sure would be nice to run across a few old dub friends that made it out.....

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Nicole M

Congregations attended:

Barrington Congregation, IL

Punta Gorda Congreagation, FL

Ft. Myers Congregation, FL

Evergreen Congregation, CO

All of them were filled with awful, holier than thou, peeps. One congregation was worst than the next.

• Xena
    Xena

hey spunkychick my ex-husbands aunt and uncle went to a cong in ft. meyers...last name was Lamb...ever hear of them?

• donkey
    donkey

lamo@Hamas

I knew you were Ted Jaracz...now the hidden code reveals all!!

Jack

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Drink more Oval teen!

You'll have to use your little orphan Annie Decoder Ring to find out!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit