WARNING TO WATCHTOWER: BACK OFF!

by Swan 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• studying
    studying

Well written items here for they show that those whom the Watchtower Society elders think are easy to bully are capable of going on the offence. We aren't going to take it any more just lying down, and I hope they are reading this closely too.

• betrayed
    betrayed

I pity the guys who monitor such sites from WT they must be the most confused guys in the whole earth.

• freein89
    freein89

Welcome Reaper03!!!!!! Sound like you will have some great stories to contribute, I look forward to hearing from you.

• RoadDoctor
    RoadDoctor

Not to sound rude, but as far as my immediate family and the WTBTS, the society can keep em. I have no good for those who would put a religion based on pure speculation over their own son. So I say the hell with them all, and move on. Because I know there is no damn way I would ever let my parents back into my life. The society could come out tomorrow and say "We are a bunch of lying fruits and we have done nothing but misled you all for so long...." the people would leave. Why should we accept these ones who have shunned us for so long back into our lives so easily? Doesnt the society preach forgive and forget? They preach it but dont practice it, I dont really think they could honestly expect us to do so either.

Josh

• Pepper
    Pepper

As far as the WTBTS knowing what the hell I am doing, well let me tell you folks "Frankly my dear friends I don't give a Dam". Most of the Witness's are dirty rotton son's of whores. They can't stand the thought of thinking for them self's, to do so would be a shock to their senses. pepper

• caspian
    caspian

You are right Swan they do monitor the board, In London they have one brother who sole job is to monitor these types of boards, and I am sure that the US branch has even more.

You may remember my post. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/35243/1.ashx

Cas

• Panda
    Panda

Tammy the Swan, Wonderful darlin' ... You were frank and honest. Your true emotions for your family shine like gold. I am amazed that the borg even bother with sites like this one. It's jus silly of them to always be searching for ways to hurt people. Yikes.. but I'm proud of your steadfastness.

• Hamas
    Hamas

FREEDOM

By any means necassary.

alt It shall begin soon

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Oh wow man, I just tell the elders the GB or anyone else who wears the color of the big cheese in the kingdom hall to just pound sand. Once they feel they can shiver your timbers they will keep messing with you.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Wow, old thread alert. It was a blast from the past seeing the names of all these posters again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit