Pirates! Johnny Depp

by asleif_dufansdottir 23 Replies latest social entertainment

• riz
    riz

Johnny Depp can shiver me timbers any day *arrrrrgggh* <---- my Sea Captain imitation

• expatbrit
    expatbrit
    *arrrrrgggh* <---- my Sea Captain imitation

Is that when the Sea Captain catches his wooden leg in a hole in the planking of the deck and disappears over the side?

Expatbrit

• riz
    riz

lol! expat you are making me laugh a lot today

speaking of falling overboard, see this thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/55394/1.ashx

Yikes!!

• freedom96
    freedom96

I can't wait to see this movie! There are quite a few I am looking forward to this summer.

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

Oh, yeah...Don Juan (pant, pant)...Chocolat (pant, pant, pant)

• jwsons
    jwsons

Johnny Depp ? I really like him in a movie has a closed relation to Jehovah's Witnesses, title is "Chocolate". I watch it over and over again....since I left the Borg.

jwsons

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

We saw the movie yesterday. We LOVED it! I thought the special effects were great ( like when the dead pirates walked in and out of the moonlight ). But of course the number one reason to see it would be Johnny Depp. Scrumptious! And my husband quite enjoyed watching the beautiful girl ( can't remember her name, too busy focusing on Depp ).

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I can't wait to see this movie....It looks great.

Waiting--- Johnny Depp was quite funny in "Benny & Joon". Thats one of my favorite flicks. For any of you Johnny fans its definately worth a watch. He was also pretty funny in "Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas" but thats a movie you definately have to want to see.

Thanks for the reviews everyone.

Cheers

• Librajag67
    Librajag67

Johnny Depp is so gorgeous, I have been in love with him ever since 21 jump street. Sooooooo sexy!!!!

• VeniceIT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit