Silentlambs ASKS YOU: Was Mark Anthony Simpson Molesting In Ontario Too???

by rainbow2003 50 Replies latest jw friends

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Geez, it doesn't take long for someone to show themselves up for what they truly are.

Rainbow (and any other name they may have previously used) posting personal info without the person's permission on the forum or anywheres else for that matter:

SPEAKS VOLUMES and says to me: STAY AWAY/AVOID

Thank you Scully, Kismet (nice to see you again), Expatbrit and everyone else.

Soon as this info was posted without some of our members' permission, it indicated that there was something seriously flawed.

Thanks for the heads-up everyone else.

• rainbow2003
    rainbow2003

Skully, your expression of anger is understandable since you read the large post as some kind of effort to annoy or step on your toes, which it really wasn't. So, as you wish, but please note that originally you did post that you wanted your email given out in regard to AJWRB in Canada so as to help save lives of people who would otherwise die over Watchtower's blood policy. But, again, if you wanted to and did censor the post a little, no problem. You could have erased the whole thing but although coming across as upset, you did not do so, evidently because you see it has a lot of helpful elements and sentiments.

For other readers, we are Christians who permit freedom to differ just as Romans 14 says to do. If anyone else here is anti-fundamentalism, equating it to narrow-mindedness and judgmentalism, okay, that's your perogative and also understandable. But note that it is a fact that most in the Free Christians movement (exJWs, active JWs exposing Watchtower from the underground, et al) are far more freethinkers than of the "ilk" that the threads speak of. Some Christians are and some are not. There was and is no implication anywhere in the posting to which you refer, that you sanction jahchristians or any other group in the movement. Our desire is to help people, to save lives.

Again, the original posted thread about the guy possibly having been in Ontario too is the main thing. If it was discussed on some other thread, we did not see it, and if it was posted on a less looked at sideboard, which it probably was, then it's being noted here is also a good idea for evidently a lot of people are reading this thread.

Peace

[email protected]

• Scully
    Scully

rainbow:

Skully, your expression of anger is understandable since you read the large post as some kind of effort to annoy or step on your toes, which it really wasn't. So, as you wish, but please note that originally you did post that you wanted your email given out in regard to AJWRB in Canada so as to help save lives of people who would otherwise die over Watchtower's blood policy. But, again, if you wanted to and did censor the post a little, no problem. You could have erased the whole thing but although coming across as upset, you did not do so, evidently because you see it has a lot of helpful elements and sentiments.

Yes, I did authorize AJWRB to use my e-mail address, and I support the work that AJWRB does regarding the WTS's blood policy. You and the Jah Christian group, however, are NOT AJWRB, nor does the Jah Christian group have my support or endorsement. AJWRB does not have any authorization to disclose the PRIVATE group of which I am a part [which is not associated with AJWRB at all], nor were they aware of my involvement in such. In addition, my authorizing AJWRB to disclose my e-mail address had nothing to do with the disclosure of the other two individuals mentioned in connection with the group you broadcasted.

That leads me to believe that you harvested my information from another source. Quite frankly, I find your methods of information gathering to be unsavory and offensive. It's still the polite and ethical thing to do to ask a person for their permission to use their name/ID and/or e-mail address publicly. It's also the polite and ethical thing to do to inform people of your intent to compile any information they disclose on your information-seeking threads into a massive list of alleged Watchtower crimes against humanity. Your the-end-justifies-the-means mentality does nothing but stir up animosity and discredit any good that your organization may otherwise accomplish.

I edited the post, and offer no apologies for doing so, because I know the other individuals well enough to realize that their being included in these so called "newsletters" implies a tacit approval or endorsement of your group and its cause and methodologies, which they would not grant had you requested their permission. Even when information is already readily available in the public domain, a courteous and ethical individual will request the permission of the persons involved when citing their statements elsewhere. Just because information is "there" does not give anyone else the right to exploit that information to further their own agenda.

Why don't you and the Jah Christian group get a clue from the negative reactions you've elicited, and take a more responsible and ethical approach to your information gathering methods?

Scully (<~~ who prefers THIS spelling of her name)

• rainbow2003
    rainbow2003

Skull y, it did not say AJWRB posted it but you yourself posted it with either them or another public source of information. Nor did it say we are part of them although certainly supportive.

You have asked that your email not be used to help people and it shall be done. You mention "two" other individuals. Privately email their emails and when they are found the emails can removed.

When asking people for information to compile we have did state that it would be compiled but even if not when people put stuff on a public board then it is public. Maybe in your nation it is considered private when publicly posted but in the USA and many other nations your posting information about yourself is NOT private once you have made it public. That is the legal fact and moreover it is common knowledge, but you may have a different legal and social outlook since you have said you are in Canada. Watchtower has the end-justifies-means philosophy, we do not.

Readers who come up with information regarding the initial thread about the guy possibly having been a pedophile in a Ontario congregation too are invited to email silentlambs.org direct via [email protected] which has put out the request. It could help to save the childhoods of many children.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Enough is enough - I don't really care if it was or was not authorized. The point is that these people have requested their Emails to be kept quiet for now.

Please reframe from posting the Email addy's as these people are doing a lot of work behind the scenes that is actually helping your organization whether you know it or not. And the last thing I need is to have these three people quiting on my at a time where we are about to really push the WTS over the edge in Canada.

There is a lot of stuff going on in this Country that you don't know about and thus, please just lets keep this stuff confidential from now on.

Thanks for your help in advance.

hawk

• Simon
    Simon

rainbow

Posting personal information that people have asked you not to is not allowed. YOu have already had several ccounts deactivated due to your inability to cooperate with simple requests concerning the things you post. I hope you will take heed.

• Prisca
    Prisca
    have already had several ccounts deactivated due to your inability to cooperate with simple requests concerning the things you post.

Then why is this person allowed to start up another account and use it when they have had previous accounts deactivated?

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Prisca,

Then why is this person allowed to start up another account and use it when they have had previous accounts deactivated?

Maybe you want the job of tracking people here? Geez, stop the shit already.

IW

• Prisca
    Prisca

Well, excuuuuuuuuse me, IW, but when you have been around this board as long as I have, you notice things, ok?

Lighten up.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Prisca,

Sorry, I don't agree. What does length of posting have to do with it? Explain please.

IW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit